New froI m Washington!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Amanda and I've tried to lose weight before but this time I mean it! I want to turn my life around competely. As of right now, I don't drink any water and I don't watch what I eat. I'm tired of being tired and unhappy with my body!

I'm looking for friends who will support me and help me through my weight loss. I'm sure I'll slip up and I need friends who will keep me on the right track.

It's nice to meet you all!

Replies

• ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    Welcome!
    You should find a type of water you like and stick with it. Perhaps you can slowly bring yourself to drink the flavored waters until you're used to just plain water :) It is a start if you can't just switch :)

It wasn't easy for me to switch from soda to just water, but I looked in the mirror and quit cold turkey the day I didn't recognize the person looking back.

Adorable pic btw :)
  • Meurshi
    Options
    My mom got me some vitamin water but then I read that it's super bad for you. Maybe some Mio? I cracked and had a glass of coke today but only one, which is great for me! I'm really excited to start this! Thank you for your advice!
  • jbluepolarbear
    Options
    Cool, I'm originally from Washington myself, moved just a few years ago. Go Seahawks!!!