Did my first fit test for Insanity today

Options
I've been dreading starting Insanity for a while. I was doing the 30DS initially, but got bored with repetitive moves and felt that I was not challenged enough.....well, even the fit test for insanity was challenging to the point that i had to stop in the middle because I felt nauseous. Wow. Shaun T is really good at motivating you though! I'm excited for day one tomorrow! Anyone have any tips for what to eat post workout and not feeling nauseous while working out?? Thank you!

Replies

• jillianbeeee
    jillianbeeee Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    getting ready to buy this one.....bump
  • dontgobacktosleep
    dontgobacktosleep Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You will love it, stick with it! I enjoy Shaun Ts motivation style as well, and still hear his voice in my head :-)
  • ilovedogsnart
    Options
    Congrats on starting Insanity! I usually drink chocolate almond milk with almond butter and ice in the blender, it has double the carbohydrate & protein which is good for replenishing tired muscles. It also helps replace fluids lost from sweating that can cause dehydration. I don't know if your interested but I have a great support group on Facebook. We motivate each other and share nutritional tips. Do you want to join?
    Karen Brilhante
    Beach Body Coach
  • Tffanie4712
    Options
    Love insanity all add me so we can work together
  • absmith_
    absmith_ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Today was my final fit test! Lost 16 pounds and 12 inches and made my husband want to do it :)
    Made it so today was his first fit test so I am doing the program again, so I guess today was the first day too!
  • Pbgrl04
    Pbgrl04 Posts: 129
    Options
    I am starting insanity next week! I cant wait! I have started a insanity challenge group on facebook if anyone is interested!