Starting P90x and Insanity Hybrid. . . Anyone interested?

Options
Hey there!!! Sadly I used to be in pretty good shape! Ran marathoners, lifted daily etc. but alas a different job and home stresses added up and I gave up the gym :-((( bad bad idea!!! So now I sit here an embarrassed miserable much flabbier overweight me that I barely recognize in the mirror :-((( you know it's bad when the S.O. mentions ,"hey thought you were going to the gym again ?" And "I USED to love your butt" :-(((( so I decided I was mad and screw him, but then I realized I'm absolutely miserable and hate the way I look!!! None of my clothes fit *sigh* and I hate how I look in the mirror. Where did all this cellulite come from ??!!! Wellllllll, I've finally decided to take back my life. I'm TIRED of hating how I look and being miserable trying to find something to wear that I actually look decent it!! So here is my plan. . . Gonna b tough as I have been away from exercise for quite awhile (other than an occasional half hearted run or 20 min stint on the elliptical) but I am going to do a hybrid of P90x and insanity. I want to build muscle but also loose fat. I found a really good hybrid program online if anyone is interested in suffering through it with me! If not... I could just seriously use the encouragement! Did day 1 yesterday and I'm pretty sore. I'm obviously not able to do the whole videos just yet but I'm working at a pace that is hard but doable for me until I get stronger and fitter. So if anyone wants to join me I'd love the company!!! Let me know and I'll forward the hybrid plan. :-)))) wish me luck!!! I have about 40-50 pounds to shed. (Sad)

Replies

• umexh1
    umexh1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am ready to try :)
  • DreamBig456
    DreamBig456 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started P90X/Insanity this morning (Chest and Back). Day 2 Insanity tomorrow. I don’t have any issues with the exercise it is the diet that gets me. Good Luck!
  • Pbgrl04
    Pbgrl04 Posts: 129
    Options
    I am starting insanity next week! I am also starting a insanity challenge group on facebook if anyone is interested let me know!

Jordan Keith
    Beach Body Coach
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get back into P90x myself. What is this hybrid you speak of? I suddenly find myself interested!
    (btw, I also don't recognize that person in the mirror, so I've even stopped taking pictures... lol)
  • rayray118
    rayray118 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 9 of insanity and I just got P90x. I'm going to get a hybrid calendar to combine them. Looking forward to seeing results!
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    I'm on 3 years Insanity.. Asylum/Insanity Hybrid for about 1 1/2 yrs. and just started Insanity/Asylum/P90X Hybrid a couple months ago. LOVE IT!
  • jeffhallman
    Options
    Did you start a FB page for insanity?
  • jeffhallman
    Options
    Hey there!!! Sadly I used to be in pretty good shape! Ran marathoners, lifted daily etc. but alas a different job and home stresses added up and I gave up the gym :-((( bad bad idea!!! So now I sit here an embarrassed miserable much flabbier overweight me that I barely recognize in the mirror :-((( you know it's bad when the S.O. mentions ,"hey thought you were going to the gym again ?" And "I USED to love your butt" :-(((( so I decided I was mad and screw him, but then I realized I'm absolutely miserable and hate the way I look!!! None of my clothes fit *sigh* and I hate how I look in the mirror. Where did all this cellulite come from ??!!! Wellllllll, I've finally decided to take back my life. I'm TIRED of hating how I look and being miserable trying to find something to wear that I actually look decent it!! So here is my plan. . . Gonna b tough as I have been away from exercise for quite awhile (other than an occasional half hearted run or 20 min stint on the elliptical) but I am going to do a hybrid of P90x and insanity. I want to build muscle but also loose fat. I found a really good hybrid program online if anyone is interested in suffering through it with me! If not... I could just seriously use the encouragement! Did day 1 yesterday and I'm pretty sore. I'm obviously not able to do the whole videos just yet but I'm working at a pace that is hard but doable for me until I get stronger and fitter. So if anyone wants to join me I'd love the company!!! Let me know and I'll forward the hybrid plan. :-)))) wish me luck!!! I have about 40-50 pounds to shed. (Sad)
  • jeffhallman
    Options
    Could you send me the hybrid plan?
  • ganzelly
    ganzelly Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing my own p90x/insanity hybrid as I never did the insanity program and wanted to run through the workouts before starting the 'official' hybrid program. It's on the beach body website or just google p90x/insanity hybrid and it comes up.
  • BeanCounter3
    BeanCounter3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    .........stalking your thread for tips.....:glasses: