way 2 many grams

Options
OK MFP'S; HERE IS MY QUESTION 4 NOW...... ANY 1 FEEL FREE 2 LOOK AT MY DIARY FROM YESTERDAY....I DONT USUALLY EAT LIKE THAT... BUT I AM, & ENJOY BEIN A GYM JUNKY..... TH E PROB I HAVE IS NO MATTER WHAT I EAT OR HOW MUCH, WHEN ALL IS SAID & DONE; I END UP WITH WAYYYY 2 MANY CALORIES, GRAMS OF PROTEIN, FATS, ETC.....I HAVE AN EXSTREMELY LIMITED FUNDS BUDGET...... SO I CANT AFFORD THESE WEIGHT WATCHER'S MEALS, ETC.... LOL THE BEST I CAN DO IS LEAN CUISINES.. ETC..... I WORK 2- 10, SO MY DINNERS HAVE 2 B QUICKIES.....

Replies

• Margarette
    Margarette Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi Changes4me,

It seems that lunch is your biggest problem as far as calories go... why not take a lean cuisine to work and heat it up?

Even better than that (I used to eat lean cuisine all the time), there are some super quick healthy dinners you can make. Just think whole foods. Chicken, veggies, fruits, etc. the lean cuisines are great but you can eat a lot more for less calories. and you can take the lef overs and make a great lunch in a few minutes. Check out the recipe areas if you want. Or feel free to message me and I can help you out.

Hope this helps,
  • knakau
    knakau Posts: 29
    Options
    your daily calorie goal seems high if you are aiming for weight loss, or are you just trying to maitain weight? I just looked at your last food diary and the burger and fries appears to be the main problem other meals were healthy and well balanced. For lunch home made soups with lots of veg can be made by batch and frozen then quickly zapped as and when required.