Need some Aussie friends?!

Options

Replies

• Mish_78
    Options
    Return girl from Ballarat Vic. New friends always welcome :)
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    I'm living in Perth. I'm on maintenance and am training for some big cycling events. I am on almost every day.
  • liloneames267
    liloneames267 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm from Vic. I'm always happy to have new friends!
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    im adelaidian, mainly do running, cycling and swimming.

am on every day.
  • sami_83
    sami_83 Posts: 161
    Options
    I'm in Perth! I'm still new and just figuring out this MFP bizzo... friends would be rad :drinker:
  • Waterlilyz
    Options
    I'm in Brisbane.... just joined today and looking for some friends to enjoy the journey with! Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • JCHH88
    JCHH88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Aussie here! Living in the Northern Territory.. Started off at 117.9kgs now at 82.2kgs still got 13 or so kilos to go but would love some Aussie friends! :)
  • sacrificialsam
    sacrificialsam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im in Sydney, just started not long ago... so I don't have any friends!!!
  • stb1234
    stb1234 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    18 from Sydney! All friend requests welcome :)
  • steveoch
    steveoch Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me too, also an Aussie from Melbourne.
  • Pamelaniamh
    Pamelaniamh Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Living in Perth :smile:
  • donnaleighh
    donnaleighh Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm Donna and I live in Adelaide but spend a lot of my time gadding about the world for work .. despite this, I'm here for the duration and log every day and provide whatever positive support I can - I cycle, walk, body pump, weight train, pilates, yoga, row, kayak and dance - basically anything to mix it up and have fun - happy to have more Aussie and SA friends :)
  • coopermckenzie
    Options
    19 from Melbourne here. :)
    I only joined up last night, so it would be nice to have some friends on here.
  • yayjay
    yayjay Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    another weight loss friend! im from melbourne, i post a lot of what im doing on instagram with recipes on meals and randomeness too :) its @mrshtxx
  • tiddlebit11
    Options
    Im Aussie! From Melbourne! :D
  • sheryfa1314
    Options
    i live in china and i work in a company that sells laserhttp://www.puissantlaser.com/c-2/p-1089.html
  • Faxafeho
    Options
    Hi I'm Jo

I'm from sunny Queensland.

Over weight and really sick of myself so decided I want to be a healthier me so I am determined to loose some weight.

Thought I'd mention I'm marrying my beautiful girlfriend from the States very soon so would love to look a little nicer for our wedding.

Yes I an Gay so if you don't like that please don't add or talk to me, I refuse to waste time on narrow minded people.
  • Faxafeho
    Options
    :heart: Your heart choose who it falls in love with, it's up to you to follow.
    Hi I'm Jo

I'm from sunny Queensland.

Over weight and really sick of myself so decided I want to be a healthier me so I am determined to loose some weight.

Thought I'd mention I'm marrying my beautiful girlfriend from the States very soon so would love to look a little nicer for our wedding.

Yes I an Gay so if you don't like that please don't add or talk to me, I refuse to waste time on narrow minded people.
  • kathysyd82
    Options
    In Sydney (been here almost 5 years but still consider myself a gold coast girl!)

Lost almost 20 kilos in 2009 which I have more or less kept off, but still trying to lose those last 5 and my fitness is still absolutely shocking!

Jo - where abouts in the States is your girlfriend based? I just met someone from the US recently but the whole distance thing makes me wonder whether it is worth pursuing!
  • MizSookeh
    MizSookeh Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm in Melbourne, feel free to add. :smile: I have big goals, so I'll be here for a while!