Looking for encouragement

Options
Hi I'm new to MFP and really need people to help me and push me in the right direction. I'm very active in the gym right now but my stamina is poor. Any advice would help. Thank you.

Replies

• EvaW1977
    EvaW1977 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this also. I'm not a member of a gym, but I am trying to work out every day. Hope all goes well for you with this program.
  • anwylyd_un
    anwylyd_un Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I just bought a treadmill because I know I won't get out there when it's cold and wet, and I go back to work after being off following surgery. I've just put it through it's first session, and apart from it under-reporting calorie burn (I worked that out on endomondo, because MFP over-estimates), I'm really pleased with it.

It's helpful to be able to track heart-rate too.
  • Jaimie6171
    Jaimie6171 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just take it one day at a time! I used to hate working out, but since I have started working out I have SO much more energy and I feel tons better!!! I honestly think the thing that has helped the most for me while losing weight is tracking my food! When I am eating right I feel so great! Also make sure you have supportive and helpful people with you on this journey! It is so much harder if you don't have friends to lean on and make the journey a bit easier! Good luck and I would love to hear how you do!!