Keep getting dizzy?

Options
I don't know what's wrong with me but considering I eat junk food every day, all day & don't exercise ... I'm going to guess I'm malnutritioned or something. My blood pressure .. I can't remember exactly what it was but it was 146 over something.
I'm only 18 and I think that's considered "high" for an 18 year old..
I'm gaining weight..
& my blood sugar was really high.. & i'm not diabetic but probably on my way to being considering how high it was and considering it runs in the family.
On top of that, i'm constantly dizzy.. i'll be fine and out of nowhere i'll feel like i'm going to pass out. I have no insurance to see a doctor.. so I can't. I was hoping that someone here would be able to help me out? Any ideas?
I was thinking if i started working out & even just eating healthier.. and drinking more water.. things might turn around from me and that if I am borderline diabetic that it can turn around for me.
I know you're no doctors but everyone on here is very helpful.

Replies

• ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Vitamins, water, slight vegan. That all should help you get started. When I say slight vegan, I don't mean devote yourself fully to the vegan lifestyle, but use some of their food choices and add them to what you'd normally eat. You should start feeling more energized on your own. Watch the calories with anything you decide to do :)
  • imxnianne
    imxnianne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    The vegatable gourd. It lowers high bp. :)
    And it is so yummy when sauted.
  • sickscorpion12
    Options
    The vegatable gourd. It lowers high bp. :)
    And it is so yummy when sauted.

+1. Delicious!
  • EvaW1977
    EvaW1977 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    The dizziness can be from the high blood pressure or from dangerously high blood sugar levels. Blood pressure of 146 over anything is high for anyone. You didn't mention how high your blood sugar was, but I bet it isn't a safe level. I have diabetes and it runs in my family. It is NOT something you want to let go untreated. It leads to many other health problems if you do not keep it under control. If you do not have access to a clinic that can help you, try taking a cinnamon supplement for now & cut your sugar/carb intake.