Hello my names Hanna and I'm BIG!

Options
Hello I'm Hanna and I want to lose weight bad! I've always been big, I can't remember when I was in the hundreds! I come here looking for support and others to encourage me in losing weight.(of course I will do the same for you!) soooo thanks!!

Replies

• sugarbohl
    Options
    Hi Hanna,
    I am big for my size. I should be a size 6, instead of a growing 14. I have usually weighed around 150 pounds, but now I'm in the 180's +. So I started a food diary today and found out that I'm eating 3000 calories a day, so no wonder I'm 8 sizes too big. I hope you are able to get to the size you want. Me too.
    Best of luck,
    Sugar
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    Hanna,

I've been there. You have my support. You can do it!
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome :)

You'll love the site, plenty of apps and tools to help you on your journey :)
  • atiana19
    atiana19 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I just got under the 200's so I know how you feel
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp!! :flowerforyou: you can do this!! Sometimes you'll think you can't and sometimes you won't want to anymore but you can make it to your goals!! Good luck xoxox Feel free to add me :)
  • MrsGriffin0729
    MrsGriffin0729 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi Hanna. Welcome to MFP! I love all the motivation I get from MFP. If you, or anyone else would like, send a request my way :) Extra motivation and encouragement is always welcome!!
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is such a valuable tool and very easy to use! Good luck on everything :)
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Hi Hanna
  • brandellaleestar
    Options
    Hello I'm Hanna and I want to lose weight bad! I've always been big, I can't remember when I was in the hundreds! I come here looking for support and others to encourage me in losing weight.(of course I will do the same for you!) soooo thanks!!
    Hello, Hanna! I'm Cindy, and I'm big, too! I started gaining at age 14 and eventually bloomed out all over the place. My first goal is 199 and it won't be too many more weeks before I reach it. And the second goal is 159 and then 120 and I'm done. I maintain it by dieting and exercising 6 days per week and eating whatever I want--up to a point--the 7th day. I say, up to a point, because I'm diabetic, so I have to always consider that.
  • BernieBermudez
    BernieBermudez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi Hanna,
    I know all to well where you are. I have been in the same place for a very long time. As we go through our journey of becoming healthier we can all support each other.
  • Sarahnade42x
    Sarahnade42x Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hi Hanna! :) I had never seen the hundreds until I joined MFP. This website and community is absolutely the best. Log consistently, hold yourself accountable and I know you'll be successful -- You can do it!
  • EvaW1977
    EvaW1977 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am pretty big too. I am 5'5" and weigh in at 218lbs. My starting goal is to lose 40 pounds. :wink: