Need supportive friends for motivation!

Options
KKE23
KKE23 Posts: 19 Member
Hey! I am 27 years old and looking to lose about 100 pounds! Need supportive friends for motivation! Feel free to add me!

Replies

• AJOjr
    AJOjr Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, I have an open diary and try to be supportive and comment on my friends status.
  • cjevebk8
    cjevebk8 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am still at the beginning stages but I log everyday and try to comment.
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I did it. So can you. Add me.
  • rachelmowen1
    rachelmowen1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, looking to loose at least 2 stone. Feel free to add me :)
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 120lbs :) and am 23 :) Feel free to add me for plenty of support :)
  • raaraa17
    raaraa17 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 26, already lost 16 pounds and I want to lose another 28
  • lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Everyone is free to add me if they like :)
  • jbrooks610
    Options
    Hey Hey looking for support i have been battling being over weight by myself for a while now and it would be nice to have ppl who feel the same way about making life changes be in my corner as well, i am currently doing the T25 and it will be my second week on the program hopefully the work i put in will equal how i feel when im done lol, anyway hit me up or add me doesnt matter im here till then Peace :):bigsmile:
  • queenb39
    queenb39 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    you can also add me as a friend. I also need the motivation.
  • jbluepolarbear
    Options
    I'm 26 and I have another 85 lbs to lose. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Nice to have support in this crazy journey daily login with open dairy.:smile:
  • triblogcarol
    triblogcarol Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I was 244 lbs when I was 40. Lost 100 lbs, and kept it off for 10 years by counting calories being an exercise freak. Then I got injured and could not work out for 6 months. I gained 25 lbs fast. I am better now, but am having a hard time getting back into my former groove. Also very hard to lose weight at my age, even with exercising. It's really a lifelong battle for me :-/ Thought I'd try this out to see if it helps.
  • Tinkerbell0719
    Options
    I am 42 years old and am looking to lose 110 lbs. I too could use supportive friends to help along the way. I am starting out with working towards losing 60lbs. I have some health issues that will get better if I lose some weight
  • ImNothingWithoutChrist
    Options
    Congrats on getting here, its the first step. Feel free to add me.
  • natdevoice
    Options
    Good luck with your goals, you can do it!
  • EvaW1977
    EvaW1977 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am at the beginning of my weight loss adventure also. I hope it turns out to be a good one.