omw to it now
  • I LOVE this show :D
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    working - darn it
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    ME ME ME! Waves hand above head.

I work Tues-Sat.....so Sunday is like my Sat night and I wait all day for this!! Sit back and enjoy!! :)
  • I'd never watched the show (but wanted to) and I ended up marathoning seasons 1-3 the beginning of this month. Needless to say I was thrilled to find out it was just in time for the season 4 premiere!

My husband thinks i'm weird for my zombie apocalype thinkings, but i remind him of his WWII nazi germany history thing he has and he tells me "carry on" - lol
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,482 Member
    The greatest thing about this show is all the protein intake. Love the Walking Dead!

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • cjevebk8
    cjevebk8 Posts: 9 Member
    Oh Yeah!!!!! Love this show.
  • DonaGail
    DonaGail Posts: 190 Member
    Im in!! 7500 walkers seriously??!! Cant wait to see this, no way will the walls/fences hold. It will be chaos like when the farm was hit.
    Ive watched it from day 1 on that Halloween night so long ago!
    I wish they would cull some of the commercials like they did on the first airing but they have such a gold mine there, I guess its hard to turn down $.
  • fatcookie06
    fatcookie06 Posts: 28 Member
    me me me me !!
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • I'm a WD freak! I too live for Sunday nights. It's what keeps me going at work on Sunday. It's almost like a hot date...lol! Team Daryl!! :blushing:
  • She_Hulk
    She_Hulk Posts: 277
    Me!!! So excited! Love this show! :bigsmile: :love: So many walkers tonight! But with Michone, Tyrese, and Daryl? Please!! Piece of cake! Bob on the other hand.......
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Im in!! 7500 walkers seriously??!! Cant wait to see this, no way will the walls/fences hold. It will be chaos like when the farm was hit.
    Ive watched it from day 1 on that Halloween night so long ago!
    I wish they would cull some of the commercials like they did on the first airing but they have such a gold mine there, I guess its hard to turn down $.
    I've been watching since Halloween season 1 too! Such good stuff!!:drinker:
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    A_Healthier_Me2013 Posts: 227 Member
    looks like Rick is losing his mind again ...
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    I'm all in on the Walking Dead! :) Always looking for survivor types for the upcoming apocalypse . :tongue: Add me!
  • Me !!!! Love this show. ????
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    I really like The Walking Dead.
    We watched the first season on TV, then by the time season 2 came around we didn't have TV anymore and watched it online. We missed all of season 3 but just caught up last week by borrowing the whole purchased season from a friend. Wish we could be watching season 4 right now but the game plan is to wait again until it comes out and watch it on DVD.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Okay, I really liked the show.. How it started.. But once they got stuck in the same place for so long (I'm sure you know which I'm talking about), it became REALLY boring to me :(

So, right now, I must admit that I am halfway tempted. Guess it's up to the boyfriend now.
  • maz2469
    maz2469 Posts: 67 Member
    <3 walking dead !
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,094 Member
    for those of you that want to join the Group

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/174-walking-dead-fans