Thanks TamTastic....

Options
I have been wanting to cut my hair for a long time but was scared to chop it all off... I have been debating after TamTastic posted about her haircut I figured if she could do it I could too. Her hair looked pretty long too.... , but kept getting scared and cancelling... Well I went last night and did it... 24 inches of hair cut off.... It feels so much better... Please give me some opinions on it.... I kind of wanted it shorter in the back but the girl at the Regis salon was scared to cut this much off already..... I have some before and after pics in my profile... not sure how to post the pic in here yet...
Thanks everyone..... and Thank you Tamtastic for cutting yours first....it kind of gave me a push after seeing how good yours looked.. :happy:

Replies

• Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have been wanting to cut my hair for a long time but was scared to chop it all off... I have been debating after TamTastic posted about her haircut I figured if she could do it I could too. Her hair looked pretty long too.... , but kept getting scared and cancelling... Well I went last night and did it... 24 inches of hair cut off.... It feels so much better... Please give me some opinions on it.... I kind of wanted it shorter in the back but the girl at the Regis salon was scared to cut this much off already..... I have some before and after pics in my profile... not sure how to post the pic in here yet...
    Thanks everyone..... and Thank you Tamtastic for cutting yours first....it kind of gave me a push after seeing how good yours looked.. :happy:
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I think it looks great! The cut really frames your face.

:flowerforyou:
  • squankish
    squankish Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    so cute!!! I love it!
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Oh my lord you look like a different person!! And your hair is GORGEOUS!! Suits you and really flatters your face - absolutely beautiful! Great choice :wink:
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    looks great. i bet you feel like a million bucks and you should
  • Rachael2179
    Options
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    I love it as well. I agree with Pedalhound. I think you look like a different person. Also, I think the back is a great length. Good for you!

Enjoy the rest of the summer with your new do!
    -Kechie.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! I love your hair cut.....it looks wonderful on you!
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    :bigsmile: It's F A B U L O U S ! :bigsmile:
  • natalie1
    natalie1 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Looks very good :flowerforyou:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    looks really cute.
  • Jezika
    Jezika Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love the cut! It totally fits and flatters you!
  • Widdy1961
    Widdy1961 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look BEAUTIFUL:love:

My wife says so too.:wink:

Widdy
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I LOVE it!!!! Great cut. It definitely flatters you !!!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Hello Rachel,

Girl...you look like the diva you are!! :smokin:

Absolutely stunning cut on you!!!!!!!!!!

Great decision....."ah...ah...ah...ah....I got a new attitude!"

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

~Mi
  • Rachael2179
    Options
    Thank you everyone :happy: You all made my day!!!! :blushing: :happy:
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    wow, i think the new cut looks awesomly fabulous!:wink: it does frame your face very nicely! and the length looks perfect! you guys are inspiring me to think long and hard about getting brave too! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey! Glad to hear my bravery gave you the nudge you needed to get your hair cut! It looks amazing and you look beautiful!

I think a lot of us tend to hide behind our hair and a whole new person emerges when we get the guts to cut it off!! :laugh: :laugh:

Good for you girl!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

-Tam
  • LandBsdotingchauffeur
    Options
    Your cut looks great! The shorter hair makes your face look thinner. Way to take the plunge! Looks super! :happy:
    Heidi