new member need friends!

Options
Hi everyone! I just started an account. I used to be a member but haven't been for a while. Need to get back on track.

Friends?

*note: I post about all stuff, not everything is fitness/food related.

Replies

• Carissa145
    Carissa145 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Hello!!! I'll add you :) Welcome back!
  • carrieb1231
    Options
    Added. I need some friends on here too! While we have different goals, I just finished a half marathon and during training i got off track with clean eating because I needed to increase my calories and just left MFP behind. I am looking to get back on track with my clean eating :)
  • lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Added :)
  • coolaide71
    coolaide71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new also been on my fitness for two weeks now. My only friend is my husband. I could use some encouragement from new friends
  • farrellb21
    Options
    I'm back as well. Started a new profile, a clean slate. I just got out of a relationship that ended with him calling me some really mean of names, that I'm not willing to repeat because it hurts, and no one wants to hear from their former significant other. I have downloaded the app onto my phone I have also downloaded the 7 minute workout on my phone and it has daily reminders that I set for my own convenient time to work out. I'm happy to be back on, in my relationship I gained almost 35 lbs in about 2 years-nothing I'm proud of believe me. I work a job that requires me to be on my feet and it would be so great not to go home every night I work with my feet hurting because of my weight. I hope some of you can relate and are willing to be my friend. I am a crafter so I may post crafty inspiration every now and then.
    I also need friends on here to help encourage me to keep on track during Thanksgiving, finals week, and during this tough month of my break up- it was a week before our anniversary.
    sorry for the lengthy post, I just wanted to get my story out.
  • jessicaff91
    jessicaff91 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! I started a new profile to have a clean slate! I'm dedicated this time!! Add me :)
  • sneakyg5
    Options
    Hey, i am back after my 'summer ' break too. Have added you.
  • ekaustin7
    ekaustin7 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I love friends!
  • BigCupOTea
    Options
    Welcome back
  • Triciad811
    Triciad811 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    welcome back!! FR sent :)
  • SailerSiren13
    SailerSiren13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I may not log all the time but try to offer as much encouragement as i can.
  • jpvanzut
    jpvanzut Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • beachbumdoug
    beachbumdoug Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    welcome back!!! feel free to add me if you want.. Anyone is welcome to add.. the more support the better..
  • 3mma197
    Options
    I'm new too and could do with some new friends :)
  • Kandsmartin
    Kandsmartin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new on MFP and would love to be friends with you and anyone else willing to give me motivation. I have 30 lbs left to get to goal weight and have just given up. I hit a plateau, had to have my gallbladder removed, and then summer came. I was only 20 lbs away, but have put 10 lbs back on. Not happy with myself, but yet don't seem to be motivated to do anything about it until NOW! I am alone on this journey. Any help along the way would be great!
  • kchaos1
    Options
    I am also a new member. i also need encouragement. I don't even know how to make or receive friend requests.:smile:
  • brobic8
    brobic8 Posts: 12
    Options
    Just added you! Just decided to start up again today and hoping to get some new friends! :)
  • Jays_chick
    Options
    Hi!!! I'll add you as well, you can never have too many friends :). I've also just gotten back on MFP, I've been struggling to stay on track but working my way up there :).
  • stepladder49
    stepladder49 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    hi! getting "restarted" on here as well - have never posted on the forums but i figured it could help a lot! I'm 23 years old, 131 lbs, and 5'0" with a very sedentary lifestyle. pretty sure my bf% is 100%! haha :) please add me!
  • madisonjo7944
    Options
    I've been on here for a while but I heard that having friends on myfitnesspal really helps... So everyone please add me(: I woud like to give and recieve encouragement.