And So I am back!

Options
Looking for new friends- after a successful completion of 211 days logged- (Ruined by a beautiful hiking trip) I am here to start anew! I have been falling off track lately, and am looking to get some motivational people on my friends list! Add me!

<3Lifting.

Replies

• slynn1234
    Options
    Hi Grilled Chick! Welcome back. I'm back too! I've been more off than on lately and it shows. I miss working out and I miss my smaller clothes.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to you both!

Feel free to add me. I need check-ins and my own accountability groups to keep on track, otherwise its WAY too easy to go back to the 'easy ways' of not working out.

Nancy
  • munchie3511
    munchie3511 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add!
  • bigtherm
    Options
    Hahahah@ the name "grilled chicken little". I like it.
    I'm also back on the wagon.

I just logged back in and saw that I made it to 274 back in January (down from 333). However I weighed myself this morning and came in at 296! All from being lazy.
    So anyway, I'm back and plan to stay more focused. I got too excited after dropping so many pounds.
    I remember the feeling of finally getting under 300. NO WAY do I want to get back there. So here I am.
  • misstcc
    misstcc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I am just getting back on the wagon too. Too many drinks and yummy food pays a toll :( . But every day is a new day to make good choices.
  • buckwheat30us
    buckwheat30us Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello I just started my journey 15 days ago I may not be a lot of help but I could always use more friends