needing some supporting friends

Options
Hi, I'm Stephanie and I'm 22. I'm currently working 2 jobs and that use to be my excuse on why I couldn't work out. Reality I was just fat and lazy :). I'm read to start over. I'm tried this site before and gave up. Today I am starting a new journey on my life and i'm excited for it. I will be supportive if you are supportive to me. I have never been excited to start a diet, but for some reason I am with this one. I have reflux, and currently suffering from anxiety and I'm hoping losing some weight will help with both of them.
Please add me.

Thanks

Replies

• SnowWhiteFanatic
    SnowWhiteFanatic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!! Remember that it's not a diet, it's a lifestyle change. At least that is what helps me. :smile:
  • qweenovme
    qweenovme Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I don't think you can call yourself lazy if you are working 2 jobs. It must be hard to find the time and energy to workout! Truth is if you make the time, working out can give you energy!!! You need that to work 2 jobs! Feel free to send a friend request for the motivation and support we all need and good luck. You can do this!:smile:
  • teesfood
    Options
    Good morning Stephanie! I will be sending a request. Best of luck on your journey, hopefully you'll find the support and the strength to accomplish some of your goals. Be blessed boo!
  • Jaimie6171
    Jaimie6171 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up! I agree with the person who said to think of this as a lifestyle change! I know for myself once I started treating my body better with eating right and exercise I had tons more energy and I was a lot happier!! If you need anyone to listen or just be a supportive friend I am here for you Stephanie! Good luck and keep your chin up!