Options
    I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in.

I'm totally off the rails at the moment :embarassed:

I'd like to lose 17-20lbs

Me too!
  • Tuili
    Tuili Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am in. Been tracking trough this site for only a week and I love it. Would love to be down another 15-20lbs by Christmas.
  • euthena
    euthena Posts: 31
    Options
    I am so in :) just started again after gaining 28lbs in 9 months :O so this will really keep me going :)
    Ideally I would like to in the 100s not the 200s but thats a big loss in such a short time.
    realistic 217lbs (18lb loss)
    ideally 199lbs (36lb loss)

good luck guys

euthie
    xxxx
  • mandyh75
    mandyh75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in!! I want to be in ONE-DERLAND by Christmas! That is a loss of 22 lbs in 8 weeks! Might be pretty difficult but a girl can dream can't she?? :wink:

I'm relatively new here so feel free to add me! I could use all the support I could get!

Good luck to you all!
  • rrrrobyn
    rrrrobyn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My goal was 5 kgs by Christmas and I have lost one. So that leaves 4 kgs by Christmas left to go.:smile:
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Im in, I already set a goal for my self of 20lbs by Christmas, so we can be each others motivation!
  • ljhall8
    ljhall8 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    hopeful goal 20 lbs real goal, 12 lbs
  • catemc26
    catemc26 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to start this too. Need something to keep me motivated.

Realistic Goal: 14lbs

Fantasy Goal: 21lbs.

I haven't started exercising yet, what do people think of C25K?
  • Itbeginswithyourself
    Options
    Im in I want to lose another 40 lbs, however I say 15 by christmas would be nice :)
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    NO loss this last week. Next week has to be different - by then it's November! Time to up my game. How's everyone else doing?
  • BeckyMBisMe
    BeckyMBisMe Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    hi, I'm reporting in as requested!:smile: I'm down 5.3 since 10/01/13! Keep going everybody!
  • BeckyMBisMe
    BeckyMBisMe Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I have friends who have tried it. Some did well others did not. I think you have to like running. Right now I'm happy with a brisk 2.5 mile walk daily. Maybe some day I will try to run. Right now no zombies are chasing me so I'll keep walking. :laugh:

oops, that was supposed to be a reply to the question about C25k.
  • Scremoshells
    Options
    I love this! My goal is to loose 10 pounds by xmas!
  • santd
    santd Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    ITS THE CHRISTMAS FAIRY HERE. IF YOU'RE LOGGING YOUR WEIGHT LOSS CAN YOU PLEASE USE THE

"CHRISTMAS GOAL TARGET WEIGHT' GROUP MESSAGE BOARD

PLEASE NOT THIS ONE.
  • amusecruise
    Options
    I'm in!
    -realisitic goal: 10 pounds (I'm going slow, and sometimes not as steady as I would like)
    -Ideal goal: 15 pounts

I want to be able to enjoy christmas meals without feeling stressed or guilty!
  • Mjconnelly586
    Mjconnelly586 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am in for some extra motivation! Feel free to add me:)
    Wishful goal is 17 lbs
    Realistic goal is 10lbs
  • skinnyjojo5491
    Options
    I'm in!

Wishful goal:20 lbs
    Realistic goal: 12lbs
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Wishful goal: 19 lbs by Christmas Eve
    Realistic goal: 14 lbs

Unrelated question: Newbie to these community pages here... is there any way I can get a notification when someone replies to a comment that I post on a particular thread? I've looked through the settings and can't figure it out. These threads are so active that I keep losing track of where I replied to something and can't go back to see if others have replied after me. With my luck, I won't even be able to find any of your replies to my question LOL :( someone help!
  • jtaylor1215
    jtaylor1215 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 15 lbs before Christmas, that would make me 32 lbs total. I have a long way to go but every little bit helps
  • Ginastern1
    Ginastern1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am in.....was so impressed with my 40 lb loss that I was coasting last week, and now need to get back on the plan to lose another 40. You are so timely. We can do an easy two lbs a week with attention to meals and exercise without becoming holiday martyrs.....that leaves 18 lbs less two over Thanksgiving for a fine 16 pounds. I am meeting up with an important person who has not seen me for years....so very motivated....thanks so much for posting. Sometimes a timely post is the motivation we need. Let us cheer each other on!