86 pounds lost...almost done!

Options

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i'm in AWE. you are amazing, lady! woo hoo! congrats!
  • monicaajames
    monicaajames Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great job!!! I am so inspired!!!
  • cassig13
    cassig13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone! :heart: :drinker: :happy: :flowerforyou:

(PS- different hair BTW. Different color and length. Just always curly. :smile: )
  • ccsick
    ccsick Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. You are adorable!
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Great job. Keep up the good work.
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 86 lb loss! That is a a great achievement! One other thing.......never be done! Always continue to learn more , do more, achieve more in your fitness!!

An excellent point! :happy:

But "done" as in weight loss; change is never meant to be finished! :drinker:
  • ameyls
    ameyls Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh my god--you look AMAZING!! And like 10 years younger, too! I love your hair and your glasses. Congratulations on your hard work and success!!!!
  • newlife6745
    newlife6745 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Great job. We started at the same point. I'm inspired to keep going, Thanks for sharing.
  • ptroses
    ptroses Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Simply beautiful! You've inspired me to just keep going. I'm 10 months in and really wanted to be closer to my goal by now, but I am down 73 pounds! I hope to look like you someday!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    congrats
  • hollwoods
    hollwoods Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" as well, hope I get to look as beautiful and healthy as you. Great job!
  • misstasharenee
    misstasharenee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Today, for the first time, I fit comfortably into a medium blouse. As I couldn't fit into the largest misses clothes by a long shot when I started this back in July, I'm quite chuffed. :happy:

So, last year I looked like this:

8898029076_9aef60f49d.jpg

Today, after over a year of watching my caloric intake and hitting the gym, I looked like this:

10499988474_3a02818e7d.jpg

OMG!! You look freakin amazing girl!!

I'm 5-foot-8, for those wondering. I was wearing a 22/24 in the first pic and a size 10 jean and the aforementioned medium blouse in the 2nd! I've not taken measurements of my waist/ hips/ etc this month, but I've lost roughly 15 inches off my waist and 10 inches off my bust.
  • XMissJessX
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing!
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing your story. It is truly inspiring to see what
    what can be done with hard work & determination.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    great job! Im 5'8 and a size ten and i dont look that good in my pants! lol i think perhaps vanity sizing has been afoot here!:laugh:
  • frumpburger
    Options
    Wow! Great work!
  • starrycarina
    Options
    Today, for the first time, I fit comfortably into a medium blouse. As I couldn't fit into the largest misses clothes by a long shot when I started this back in July, I'm quite chuffed. :happy:

So, last year I looked like this:

8898029076_9aef60f49d.jpg

Today, after over a year of watching my caloric intake and hitting the gym, I looked like this:

10499988474_3a02818e7d.jpg

I'm 5-foot-8, for those wondering. I was wearing a 22/24 in the first pic and a size 10 jean and the aforementioned medium blouse in the 2nd! I've not taken measurements of my waist/ hips/ etc this month, but I've lost roughly 15 inches off my waist and 10 inches off my bust.

YOU LOOK AMAZING! I'm currently wearing the size you were in the first pic (biggest I've been was a size 28) so this is just REALLY REALLY inspiring to me! Thank you for sharing your story and congrats on all your hard work! You really do look gorgeous!
  • Stary714
    Stary714 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    WOOOO! Way to go!! I had to double check that you were the same person! :)
  • 902sexxi
    902sexxi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Looking hot!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!