Hello everyone!

Options
Hi!

I am a young mom with two young daughters and my husband. I am a preschool teacher/ stay at home mom. After my youngest who is 2 was born I got into great shape, the best of my life. But slowly I put weight on and now I am ten pounds up!

I am looking to lose ten pounds, especially since we are going to Mexico at the end of December.

I work out about 3-6 days a week. But since I am trying to lose weight by then, I am hoping to stick with 5-6. I also lost my baby weight before by eating low calorie. My problem, however, is sweets! Chocolate chips, peanut butter, dessert, ice cream....you name it. I can deny myself during the week and then on the week I say I can have this I was soooo good. But I think it is what is stalling my weight loss as I have been trying to get these pounds off for over a month and the scale is not moving!!!!

Just looking for some motivation and inspiration. I am very busy with my kids so I used to replace two of my meals with meal replacement shakes and was thinking of doing that again for the convenience and then trying to eat a healthy dinner with snacks such as fruits and veggies.

Alright, here I go....thanks for listening!

Replies

• ecotime47
    Options
    I understand where you are coming from. My progress has been slow because I don't control myself very well on the weekend. It might help to schedule out your meals through the week including the weekend. Having the meal schedule on our fridge has helped me not to cheat. Hang in there!