Getting Re-Started! Ten by Christmas Challenge?

Options

Replies

• LynnBee
    Options
    I'm in! I have about 30-50lbs that I want to lose in total, but 10lbs by Christmas is a nice, managable goal and I'm sure it will be useful as a jump-start! I'll look for the group!
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    I'm in! Will you be starting a group?
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I'm in and anyone looking for Pals please feel free to add me......
  • Alissem03
    Alissem03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in- I'm not too into the South Beach but I could do away with the Wine and whining about doing away with the wine :)
    I'm all for doing better eating and I did start teh insanity workout just to give me a boost, m other goal will be to make it through a full dvd by christmas too.
  • sky15425
    sky15425 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I need a kick in the rear.
  • nicruns
    nicruns Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
    This is day 1 back at it for me (after a week of total indulgence)
    oops.
  • Kathryn41057
    Kathryn41057 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Count me in..... Sure would be nice to lose 10 by Christmas..... I'll take any weight loss I can get... Kat:)
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I'll be in. I think we should start a wine lovers group. We could call it we love wine, but not the calories! Why can't they make a calorie free wine. Ok, I'll stop whining and wine-ing till Christmas! :flowerforyou:
  • smurf1789
    Options
    Count me in! I lost 2 stone a few years ago by calorie counting but haven't managed to stick to it since. This kind of challenge is exactly what I need! :)
  • tdspears
    tdspears Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I need all the motivation I can get!
  • EvaKr
    EvaKr Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • Colombianchick29
    Colombianchick29 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    im in!!
  • lharvey2797
    lharvey2797 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need something to motivate me. I have 10 to goal and it would be super to be at goal weight by Christmas. That mfeans I would be at goal before my Birthday on January 7th. That would be wonderful!
    Let's do this!!
  • neeyore
    neeyore Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too please! I've gained back all the weight I lost a year ago and really need the motivation!
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    A_Healthier_Me2013 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    count me in! i need to be more accountable!
  • suzywantsitall
    suzywantsitall Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Pease count me ! I slacked all summer also and was SHOCKED when I got on the scale this morning, and had regained half of what I had lost. I need to go back to writing down everything that pass my lips... that works for me, and back to the gym at least 3 days a week. Lose 10 pounds by Christmas would put me in a great push to the New Year.
  • flowersofdawn
    flowersofdawn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me! Count me in. :happy:

Is there going to be a group thread started? Or is this it?
  • BeckyDelgado
    Options
    I'm in too. I'm the heaviest I've been since I started on MyFitnessPal a year ago due to slacking at the gym. I'm joining the gym at my job today, and I can go during my lunch break and eat afterwards at my desk, which is SO convenient! I never reached my goal weight, so it's time to get back on track!

Plus, my husband and I have a bet as to who can lose 5lbs first after our Disney vacation last week. It will help to be doing this challenge with others!
  • nixirain
    nixirain Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I am in! I gained 10 lbs over the summer and I need something to keep me motivated!!
  • BeckyDelgado
    Options
    Would you be willing to start a Group so we can join? :smile: