Plateo / Raw please help struggling

Options
13»

Replies

• QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    He's an idiot. Dump him. Use the macros on MFP to set yourself up for a reasonable calorie deficit, eat CARBS and keep lifting. You will do great!
  • mskittenheels
    mskittenheels Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hi Kyli

he said he has qualifications in a range of things, from nutition and fitness right through to holistics, but you are right something is very wrong. I just stuck with it as i thought he knew best but when i was feeling breathless and faint walking up the stairs this morning i knew something was seriously wrong.

I am coming off it today as i really need a cup of tea and something warm to eat, i am seeing him in the morning and if he doesnt like it or cant offer me an alternative to this then i will go with another trainer.

and thanks i appreciate the response.
  • mskittenheels
    mskittenheels Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    humour :)
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    hi Kyli

he said he has qualifications in a range of things, from nutition and fitness right through to holistics, but you are right something is very wrong. I just stuck with it as i thought he knew best but when i was feeling breathless and faint walking up the stairs this morning i knew something was seriously wrong.

I am coming off it today as i really need a cup of tea and something warm to eat, i am seeing him in the morning and if he doesnt like it or cant offer me an alternative to this then i will go with another trainer.

and thanks i appreciate the response.

Did you ask to see proof of these qualifications??

Because I can say I'm qualified to do something - doesn't mean I actually am.

You should go to another trainer regardless if he agrees with you coming off of his diet or not.
    You're paying him to provide you a service and you've already stated that you are not ok with it but he's telling you to do it anyway.
    You're miserable and it's not from him working you out to get sore muscles - he gave you crap nutritional advice.
  • silken555
    silken555 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Seriously, dump him. Any trainer who would speak to me of cleansing would get the boot before the word was even out of his/her mouth.

We have internal organs to cleanse us so it's completely unnecessary.

I don't even think you need a trainer for the small amount you wish to lose. You only really need a gym or someplace you can work out. To firm up, lift heavy. You can do a search in the forums for things like Strong Lift 5x5 or New Rules of Lifting for Women.

You're gorgeous BTW...:)