Those of you that have done 30ds

Options
After how many days/weeks did you start losing weight? I have noticed that people have lost more inches then weight and was just curious when you started seeing it on the scale? I've been staying under my daily calorie intake and did 30ds for a week and still the same weight so just curious! Thanks!

Replies

• mdoyle28
    mdoyle28 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I did 30ds last month and I didn't lose a lb nor an inch..I did however notice differences in my body and the toner look it got. I am now just finishing up ripped in 30, have 3 days left and have lost 5.5 lbs plus 3 inches. I would recommend finishing the one you are doing and after ripped in 30 just to prepare your body for something more difficult. I am doing 6 weeks to a 6 pack starting the 1st of November.
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I am on day 4 level 3 of 30ds and I have only lost 1 pound. I have lost 11 inches though. I was doing a lot of waking as well (until it started getting cold and rainy). The thing is, I want to lose the inches off my middle and it is coming off from everywhere. My back and stomach is only down 1.5 inches combined and I was hoping for more. But I'm not giving up!
  • mdoyle28
    mdoyle28 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I will also say that I was only 8 lbs from ultimate goal when I started 30ds though and I think where you are from a health/physical standpoint plays a huge role in what you will lose by doing this or any video.
  • robinb07
    robinb07 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I did the 30DS a few years ago and lost roughly 10 lbs and 20 inches. It was pretty awesome. I actually had to stop b/c it was right before my wedding and I didn't want to have to get the dress taken in.
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I lost 5 lbs the first week and then 2.5 - 2 lbs each week thereafter. I also had just started eating a calorie deficit/healthy at the same time.

LOVE it! Level 3 is my fav! :)
    I continue to do it whenever I don't have time for my regular routine of running/gym.
  • Melissa72187
    Melissa72187 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to stay motivated! I took before pictures and plan to half way thru so if I don't feel like I changed maybe I'll see it in them! That workout sure kicks your butt I'd be surprised if I dont get anything from it. I've seen other people get awesome results so I'm hoping I can be one of those too!
  • SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I started the 30DS a couple weeks after joining MFP in July. I took me a little over a month to finish it cause I took a 5 day break, but I lost a total of 19 pounds on it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!