Any good workouts?

Options
Hi there,
Does anyone have any good workouts that I could attempt today! I am working on changing and challenging my body. I already do the elliptical and run (4-5 days of the week). Are there any workout suggestions you have?
I am not asking for a book, but rather a workout that you find kicks your booty when you want to challenge yourself?
Thanks!

Replies

• technobunny
    Options
    I lift heavy. It's always a challenge.
  • StephLourenco
    Options
    Look up Body pump classes ... that is a full body butt kick .. LOVE IT!!!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Depends on what your goals are.
  • plm209
    plm209 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I agree with @technoobunny, start a lifting routine. Don't worry, you're not going to get man muscles, but you will get toned and burn calories.

Look here for some good beginner workouts.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbinfo.php?page=BeginnerWorkoutPrograms
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Wants a good workout but refuses to read up on anything.

This ought to be good
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    Wants a good workout but refuses to read up on anything.

This ought to be good

IN

Popcorn.gif
  • BenjaminMFP88
    BenjaminMFP88 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Could you give a bit more info on what types of lifting or at least which body part? If not, then squats, deadlifts, cleans, pushups and pullups should cover just about everything...
  • emartin17
    emartin17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    100 push-ups program. Free app or found on a website for free as well. It does work!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Go clean my garage, remove my walnuts, mow, and rake my yard. In that order. You're welcome.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Nope. I've never done any.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Go clean my garage, remove my walnuts, mow, and rake my yard. In that order. You're welcome.
    And when you're done at her house, come over to mine for "stage 2".
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Not sure where you live, but Jazzercise has inexpensive classes that are fun, inexpensive, and physically as well as mentally challenging. If you're in the U.S. there are probably at least a few locations that have it in your town.
  • LifeJacketWaterJogger
    Options
    Focus T-25, Insanity, P90X, go to beachbody.com and they are there, but expensive, You tube has many workouts that are free and you can play them there and workout, any type workout you can think of, I like kettle bell workouts and they are there for free from beginners to advance workouts fitness builders an awesome site on you tube all free. Good luck
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options

Don't forget the gutters.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options

Don't forget the gutters.
    But that's where my mind takes up residence. Please don't clean there. I enjoy it dirty.
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender.com: 44 minute Better Booty Tabata Workout (or use the search tool to find one by difficulty level, time, calorie burn, body focus etc. -- there's some I can't do cuz of my bum knee, but I've never found an actually bad FB workout. Better Booty is one of my favorites though and Goodbye Stress, Calming Stretching Routine for cool down.