Stuck on weight loss

Options
I have so far lost 20 pounds but in the last three weeks nothing has dropped off. I am not doing anything different, same diet and same amount of exercise but the weight it just stuck here. Anyone experience this as well, and what to do about it?

Thanks.

Replies

• superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Yes ma'am! You should switch things up! Do plyo-metrics, hiking jump rope or hula- hoop! Whenever I hit a wall I shake things up a bit. Find some new foods,too. Good luck,Doll!:flowerforyou:
  • crystal29714
    Options
    I am stuck too!! I have been stuck at 39 lbs lost for the last 3 weeks! It is very frustating!
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    When I get stuck I'm supper frustraited too - but I think a three week pause isn't abnormal. Keep up the good work and cut your body a little slack. If you are working out you could just be rearanging your weight which is a GOOD thing! The weight loss will kick back in soon.

This doesn't meant that mixing it up would hurt any, just try not to worry quite yet!
  • lisafrancis629
    Options
    Increase the intesity of your exercise by pushing yourself a little harder. Or add 5 or 10 minutes to your exercise time. The important thing is to stick with it and keep doing the right things. Your body will adjust and the scale will start moving again. If you are eating right and exercising, your health is bound to be improving and as much as we all want to be thinner, we also want to be healthier. Right?
  • TammyK777
    TammyK777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    been 'stuck' for 3 months, 3 weeks is nothing! that's sounded kinda harsh... sorry. what I mean is I wouldn't fret about it. change up something in your workout, have a cheat day and/or drink more water. I'm at a point where I'm just happy I'm not gaining.

Plus - the tape measure is a much more accurate device!