Re-starting my weightloss! Great goal!

So I have been on here before, I'd lost 10 pounds (which for me was wonderful) I was starting to see results, but I started to loose motivation and over the past 6 months or so I've gained those 10 pounds back. So I am back where I started. And I've recently gotten tickets to go to my first concert in march of '14. I can not wait to go since I am seeing my inspration and rolemodel for the first time. I know (she) wouldn't care what I look like and frankly I know no one else will ether. But I want to enjoy that moment to the fullest extent and I dont want to be worrying about how I look while I'm there. Now I know I can't loose all of the weight I need by then, I want to do this the healthy way- but I do know It's plausible to loose 20 pounds at least by then, if not a little more. I know I can do it, and now, unlike in the past I have more motivation then ever to go through with it.

I would love if you would add me, I would love to help keep everyone else motivated and ask you'd help me as well. I am pretty easily side tracked by things, even if it's just being on the computer to much. But I would love to see myself go through with this and not only show my family I can do it but show my self and my friends as well.

Replies

• SnowWhiteFanatic
    SnowWhiteFanatic Posts: 129 Member
    Who are you going to see? I love your profile pic!! Too cute. We all need support and motivation. You can do this if you out your mind to it. Remember it's a lifestyle change and not a diet.

Anyone feel free to add me!
  • I am going to see Demi Lovato. And Thanks! I love your hair btw!! Yeah, I know, that's what I have in my head. If I see it as a diet It'd be hard to change, but its not! :)
  • Cedura
    Cedura Posts: 184 Member
    I am a return MFP user too. Add me if you like and we can keep each other motivated.