Before & after pics to motivate you (and even me!)

Options
It's been over a year since I've started this fitness journey and I'm amazed by how much weight I was able to lose using this handy dandy app (about 80 pounds). It was the hardest thing I've ever done. Now it seems like maintaining the weight will be the second hardest thing (though I'm def up for the challenge). It wasn't easy getting here, and I keep telling myself that I've come too far to mess up and get lazy again. I like to look at old pictures as a reminder of how far I've come. So I decided to post some before/afters on here to get myself re-focused, and hopefully inspire others to keep working towards their own fitness goals.

jj7eqf.jpg

28imhw1.jpg

Replies

• lesliethescrivener
    Options
    HMM can't seem to get the images to work, but copying and pasting the URL should suffice til I figure it out!
  • kdhamner
    kdhamner Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    It's been over a year since I've started this fitness journey and I'm amazed by how much weight I was able to lose using this handy dandy app (about 80 pounds). It was the hardest thing I've ever done. Now it seems like maintaining the weight will be the second hardest thing (though I'm def up for the challenge). It wasn't easy getting here, and I keep telling myself that I've come too far to mess up and get lazy again. I like to look at old pictures as a reminder of how far I've come. So I decided to post some before/afters on here to get myself re-focused, and hopefully inspire others to keep working towards their own fitness goals.

jj7eqf.jpg

28imhw1.jpg

33da69k.jpg

That should fix it.

Oh, sorry about that - you already fixed it. Haha! Great job!
  • SweetieMelissa
    SweetieMelissa Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    jj7eqf.jpg

28imhw1.jpg

33da69k.jpg

Make IMG lowercase^
  • lesliethescrivener
    Options
    thank you! :)
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Lovely!! Great job :D
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!! You look great. Maintaining is tough, but you look so great.... No turning back now:flowerforyou:
  • brdnw
    brdnw Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    wrong post, edit*
  • kaittea
    kaittea Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Holy moley. Talk about motivating! Did you do anything special to lose it or was it just a healthier lifestyle? How much did you eat/train?
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress! Congratulations!
  • blizzardsmom
    blizzardsmom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!! Great job! Totally inspired
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    YOU look Amazing!
  • californiabella
    Options
    you look gorgeous! how tall are you?
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Congratulations! All your hard work has paid off!!!!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very impressive. You're stunning.
  • toniweightloss
    toniweightloss Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    you look amazing how did you do it how did you start? what did you eat? I would like to know :smile:
  • toniweightloss
    toniweightloss Posts: 6 Member
    Options

jj7eqf.jpg

28imhw1.jpg
  • lesliethescrivener
    Options
    you're all so kind-- really! thank you all, i wish you all the success with your own goals!
  • lesliethescrivener
    Options
    what helped was meal planning. lots of fruits and veggies, but never restricting myself. if i wanted a chocolate bar, i had one. but i tried not to overdo it.
  • lesliethescrivener
    Options
    you look gorgeous! how tall are you?

5'7"

and thank you!! :)
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    you look so amazing. how inspiring.