Looking for new friends and support

Options
I've been on the site for awhile now and I've had alot of trouble staying on track and with that I would like to get some new friends that can cheer me on the way and I'll do the same back. Please feel free to add me as a friend and I will do the same.

Replies

• toniweightloss
    toniweightloss Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hey there im new on here and im also looking for some people that are having issues getting the weight off as i have . Im here to encourage you
  • ohmyword9
    Options
    Feel free to add me ladies - logged in for 50 days in a row now.
    Don't always stay on track but have managed to keep my average weekly below goal 6 out of 7 weeks
  • LittleonebeforethethroneofGod
    Options
    Hi,

I just started and you ladies are free to add me. I am looking for friends and support too. It is exciting to think that I'm not going to be alone and there are several of us on here who want to get healthier. This website is already becoming a blessing in my life.

Best of luck ladies.
  • mich608
    mich608 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm on here everyday.. I try and comment on most posts.
  • rgerbertxn
    Options
    I'm in a rut! I have 15 - 20 pounds to lose. How do I add you lovely ladies? I need support!
  • taylorlang
    taylorlang Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been slacking and had a rude awakening this evening, so I'm back on the wagon! Feel free to add me :-)
  • wigtwizzle007
    Options
    Hi! I love this site and have been on & off it for a few months, I intend to stick with it now. I would really like to have some friend to help support me to live a healthy life and to also support them too :)
  • rgerbertxn
    Options
    How do I add you guys?
  • lilttlered
    lilttlered Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me the more the merrier on the weight loss train!!
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I'm not new, but I am just coming back recently after a spell of fatigue that lasted months. Feel free to add me :)
  • THECaptainObvious
    THECaptainObvious Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too! Looking to get my college body back! lol Feel free to add me :)
  • Mari_928
    Mari_928 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me as well. I have been on here for a while, but I am back looking for new friends. I need motivation sometimes, as do others and looking to help motivate eachother. :smile:
  • supersparklegirl
    Options
    I'm in too! Today is my first day ever posting on this forum. After a month of the misery of "candy bars for dinner" I'm ready to eat in a way that creates more energy and happiness again (& in time, creates a slim sexy body too! :)
  • tara1684
    Options
    Hi! I'm sort of new here too. I created my account a few months ago but I guess I'm technically challenged as I am just figuring out how to find and interact with friends! Haha! Would love to connect with some new friends!
  • gemaquaries
    gemaquaries Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Im similar, sort of new, and trying to stick it out :)
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on here most days, and can always use new friends!
  • missmollyz
    Options
    I was on track and then slipped back for a few months. I am ready to try this again and would love a support group. Feel free to add me!
  • maryyerkes
    maryyerkes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends and support to! I'm 40-yo, 5'6" looking to lose a total of 85+ lbs, with at least 50 more lbs to go as of today. Feel free to add me!
  • pmd15098
    pmd15098 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I am so excite to have found the website. I have been using the app for a while now but just recently in the last month taken it seriously. I have a blog on here called Potter's Clay, you should all check it out. I am also looking for some people to come alongside me on this journey. Send a request my way and i will gladly accept.

Also I know this is slightly off topic but how do you start a forum or topic? I can't find how to do that.
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me (anyone). I have been a member for a couple years but just recently got back on track. I could use some new friends for support. :)