Looking for new friends

Options
I had to weed out some of my friends that are NEVER on MFP. Looking for friends (new or experienced members) that regularly log on and post feedback. It's really annoying to root someone on but see they never comment on anyone else's posts. We all are here for the same reason! Let's root each other on and lose the weight together! Thanks for reading, feel free to add me! :)

Replies

• mkarrington77
    Options
    Hi:)
    I'll add you! I do have to agree! It's much more fun continuing your own health journey if you see those who are working hard as well!:) it's frustrating when you've been rooting people on and then you see that they quit right away!:(
  • LittleonebeforethethroneofGod
    Options
    I will be glad to add you. I am new here. And I am excited to be meeting new friends and people who want to live healthier lives too.
  • debbie7373
    debbie7373 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I'm new on here and still learning. Also I'm quite a bit older than you and need to lose more than you, but I'll root you on and always try to encourage you. Lets do this and get into those smaller clothes! :-)
  • lnprough
    lnprough Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MFP. Don't know the ins & outs yet but looking forward to losing weight!
  • MsVonne1112
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm just getting started here on MFP as well not only am I looking for friends too but a workout buddy. Keep in mind I'm just starting out with my diet and fitness so I'm at level one. So I need that support and friendship!!!

I'm sorry my name is LaVonne by the way......:flowerforyou:
  • wcarr80
    Options
    I've been on here on and off and i've been doing good for the last week and hope to keep going! Add me and lets do this together! Keep me accountable and I'll keep you as well :)
  • rgerbertxn
    Options
    Thanks for being my "friend". I've been on here on and off for a while but am committing to getting back on track and checking in here multiple times a day!