My Pants are Falling Down

Options
socajam
socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
It seems as if all my hard work is finally paying off, even if it is slow. I went shopping this evening, had a hard time trying to keep my pants from falling down. It did not matter how many time I tried them, they kept falling down. Further surprises include buying a size 8 pants and size 8 dress. I am extremely pleased they fitted, another 10 pounds means I should be able to wear my dress.

Before all this, I was unable to wear leggings and winter tights without that awful rubbing at the top of my thighs. I gone from size 14 to 8/10 in pants, and from size 14/16 dresses to 12/10/8 in dresses depending on the make.

I would like to lose another 20-28 pounds, hoping to get there by April 2014 - my birthday. I would like all to thank everyone on my friends' list, especially, DVaughan1975 and Rastamann, and everyone on here whose story gave me the inspiration to continue my journey on the days when I am ready to throw in the towel. I am feeling really good about myself, never thought when I started in February, I would reach this far, but my hard work is finally reaping results.

During the winter, I tend to eat more, so I have decided to be more proactive this time around and do things differently by eating my dinner at lunch time and have my lunch at dinner time; also to exercise from in the mornings to evenings.

Replies

• ChristyRockwell
    Options
    THAT'S AWESOME! CONGRATS :)
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    What a great success story! Congratulations!!
  • Rastamann
    Rastamann Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Great Job Soca! We're cheering for you. Don't enjoy the new digs to much, because you might be in a 6 soon. :) Lets Go!
  • Flab2Fab27
    Flab2Fab27 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Congrats!!
  • TruckersWifeTruckersLife
    Options
    Thats great new I know how you feel I was sent by the hubby to go clothes shopping the other day as we had a wedding to go to I have gone from a size 18 dress to a size 14 so rapt and my tracksuit pants have gone from a size 16 to size 10 depending on the make like you said and I have been on here since June this year. I still need to lose about another 30 pounds myself so good luck to everyone we will all make our goals:smile:
  • janinab75
    janinab75 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Isn't that the best feeling in the world? Congratulations!! I still have a hard time believing when I put on a size 8 in the store and it fits! I think the size must be wrong or they are making sizes bigger now or something, it's just hard to believe, but feels so good!
    Next stop size 6 :-)
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    hey pants falling down is better than too tight ones. I have the same problem myself. I have to use belts on my jeans and My husband caught me putting a rubber band on my jammie pants yesterday, lol. I got tired of pulling them up all day so I bunched up the corner and used a rubber band, wouldn't you know he came around the corner about then laughing at me. I sort of refuse to buy new things right now. I want to lose double this and then I will buy new stuff. Congrats on the loss and the pants falling down. Its a good thing.
  • kristinksmith
    kristinksmith Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress and success! Keep on keeping on and you will be at goal -- and healthier and happier than ever -- before you know it! You are a great inspiration.
  • eduncan1983
    Options
    It's a nice feeling huh!

My pants fell all the way down outside along a road while my mother and I were letting loose a raccoon we had trapped. Needless to say she abandoned me to save herself laughing the whole time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!