I needs friends because...

Options
ryske
ryske Posts: 16 Member
Simply because!!!

Hi my name is Ry. Been on here off and on.

I've been like uber neglecting my body and like eating everything (visual reference: n/a).

Working out is no problem. It's the eating. And some more eating. Some days over 4000 calories on a light day.

I'm here to ask for your help. Maybe if I can get enough friends to keep me pumped (and vise versa), then possibly can I get to my original form, before I evolved into the creature that inhabits this fantastic world!! We need to make the best of what we got, and right now I needs you...and you and you!

**If Batman was here, we would also approve of this great message. **

Thank you and good luck! Cheers.

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Your post made me laugh. I am not sure if it's safe to be friends with you or not though. Hmmmm...
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda in the same rut, except, I don't exercise much. I'm trying to. In fact, I did Zuzka Cardio workout 1 on Wednesday night with my man and ended up getting super sick on Thursday, and have been sick on and off with a migraine since. Today has been the first day since I've felt pretty good, so I'm planning on doing Zuzka strength workout 1 in about half an hour. I feel like I could use more friends for motivation as well. I've been having a hard time tracking everything lately. I really want to tone up, but the motivation is hard to come by. Anyways, Friend request will be in your box :)
  • smurfentine
    Options
    I'm in the same situation - I love working out (the gym is almost a second home) but I boredom eat.

And at the moment I'm bored a lot!
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same situation - I love working out (the gym is almost a second home) but I boredom eat.

And at the moment I'm bored a lot!

< Emotional eater here, so I eat... 24/7. However, its mainly on my days off. When I'm working, its not so bad because I'm distracted. But I'm a major stress, boredom, and depressed eater.
  • ryske
    Options
    Your post made me laugh. I am not sure if it's safe to be friends with you or not though. Hmmmm...

:( a puppy barks at you.
  • ryske
    Options
    Haha. Thanks for responses guys.

Yeah. What makes it more difficult is, tracking food constantly gets a little bit annoying. I actually just started Intermittent fasting (only eat 12pm-8pm), so I'll see where that gets me.

But oh man....it's Halloween and I got all this candy. How can anybody live next to candy and not eat it! Should I donate it?! lol
  • Hollyrose90
    Options
    Here here! I'm terrible at maintaining a healthy diet. I love my diet coke and burritos, and just coming back after being MIA for a few months. I never had any friends on here, so it was hard to stay motivated. Feel free to friend me and we can support each other!
  • ryske
    Options
    Uh. I could eat burritos all day.

Let's beat this thing!