The stampede mud run - Melbourne October 2013

Options
Just went crazy and signed up for this. I have 10 months to loose weight, get fit and be ready to do the 5 km. This is my birthday present to me - the race is on my bday.

Replies

• erinablitt
    Options
    Awesome! Im doing it here in Perth with my partner as well! Looks so fun :)
  • demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    There are a few others earlier in the year but I don't think I will be ready :) I will volunteer at tough blokes challenge to see how it looks, and then run in this one :) I need to get some muscles :)
  • Sportymum1
    Options
    I'm doing it in melb to. Was gonna do tough mudder in melb but didn't think I would be ready after having a c section 3 months ago. Will just have to wait. Bummer. Can't wait.
  • GymChick8
    Options
    I'm thinking about doing it. Trying to convince hubby, but more than likely will have to do it on my own. Looks like fun. Something to work towards this year.

Mel
  • Ramatang
    Ramatang Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Did the Stampede Melbourne on Saturday.. Was Soooo mush fun.. Already can't wait for next year !!! How did you all go with it ??
  • demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    We had a great time and it wasn't as hard as I feared. 10km next year!
  • learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    hi, was meant to do stampede but friend who invited me pulled out, so I'm doing city to sea instead- are you guys doing this one and what was the arm strength requirement like for stampede?