25lbs gone from my top weight! Pics!!!

Options
Kminor67
Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
I've lost at least 15 lbs since starting MFP (I weigh in tomorrow), but I lost ten before I started. Here are my before and after pics. Can you guys see a difference? I really don't see it in pics, but I see it in the mirror. Maybe it's mental. What do you think?

At the left is my top weight of 275, and at the right is now.

1z66o8z.jpg

Tell me what you think, please.

Replies

• briteyes
    briteyes Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    hi, congrats on losing 25 lbs :) that's a great start!

I do see it - you might see even more in your butt, legs but you don't have pics of that showing. from this pic, what i see is that your face and neck are thinner. I also notice that your posture is better - just compare the angle of your shoulders.

Keep up the good work!
  • joleanrook
    Options
    Great job! I think you can tell. Keep up the good work!!
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Great job and keep up the good work!
    I cant quite tell in the pics, due to clothes that are loose.
    I have lost about 6 lbs and found it gone straight from my chest lol
    From what I have learned, the fist weight loss is in the most recent place your body stores fat. And is most noticeable after 4 weeks of hard work.
    So keep it going! you will be more confident in no time :]
  • joannelucas
    Options
    Well done!!
    You can definitely tell around your face and neck. I always find the first place weight goes on and off is my boobs. Have you taken measurements as well as your weight?

Keep it up, you're doing great!!
  • julest25
    julest25 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Your posture is def. much better and you look much happier too. I think the boobs have shrunk some too. Great job, keep it up.
  • jalovec
    jalovec Posts: 62
    Options
    Yay!! Good work. I can definitely see a difference- your face, neck and chest are are smaller (your breasts sit much higher), and your shoulders are less round. Your stomach looks a bit flatter too.
  • purplenut
    Options
    That is awsome you can see it in you face and neck. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!
  • kristibag81
    Options
    I can tell in your face for sure...that is the first place I notice weight loss on myself...

Congrats and keep it up! :)
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    yip can see a little difference in the face, you look a bit paler in the first pic too, have you been out in the sun more? hehe!

25lbs is a great milestone! well done!

Keep up the good work :)
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Your face is much slimmer then the before pic :) My first 15 I swear was in my face LOL
  • vette49
    vette49 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You can see the difference, 25lb gone:smile: keep it up!!!
  • CarolynnW
    CarolynnW Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Definantely can see it! Great job, keep up the great work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • feefee1970
    feefee1970 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    well done you, you can tell you look ten years younger the clothes are sitting better and the no slouch either, ps this is my first post here and i like to tell you ,I was once your weight and if I can do it anyone can xx
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Kami, you are doing soo great! I can so tell just in your face and neck! Not to mention you skin is thanking you. It looks soo much healthier! You are on a great journey! I am so proud of you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!