Starting over!

Options
I rededicated myself and made a new profile. Today is my start day. I am down a total of 84lbs so far. :) I have about 22 more to go! I miss having friends on here to vibe off of! So I'm looking for new buds! :)

Replies

• amycb03
    amycb03 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I just restarted too! Lost a lot of friends after my hiatus....back to it! Just sent you a friend request. Way to go on you loss so far...so amazing!
  • Mrs_Torres
    Options
    Go us! I just made a whole new profile. I finally have the mindset so its time to get the last 20ish off for good! Thanks for the add! :)
  • bookwormer28
    bookwormer28 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • I'm starting over too! :) I would love the support. Looks like I won't be so alone in the "starting over" boat after all! I will send yall friend requests.
  • Slyfoxxes
    Slyfoxxes Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm also restarting. This is my day two. I'm also looking for friends to help me get through this process.
  • Mrs_Torres
    Options
    I "start over" a lot... but I think adding friends for support will keep me on track a little better this time. :)
  • nela_sohrabi
    Options
    just created this new profile after deleting my old one. NEED motivation and new friends! Please anyone reading this help me out and add me!
  • Mrs_Torres
    Options
    Let's keep this thread alive and get some support systems goin! I could use some serious motivation! ;)
  • Cathleen77
    Cathleen77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again too. I've been on and off mfp for the last couple of years. My problem is committing to it, each and everyday. I really hope that I can stick with it this time.

A little about me..... I'm 28, 5'1, 137lbs. My goal weight is 118 lbs. I'm very active. I play ice and ball hockey and I love spin classes. I also love to eat and I eat way too much when I'm feeling blue.

Please add me if you have similar goals.

• Truegoddess22
    Truegoddess22 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I started over again for the millionth time lol about 2-3 weeks ago.I'm surprised I kept up with it this long. Anyone can feel free to add me as well. I'm looking to lose about 55 lbs
  • dancephysics
    Options
    This is my third time on MFP in the last 18ish months, so I have also started over plenty. And I also only have about 20 pounds to lose. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Onemoodycuss
    Onemoodycuss Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I haven't started over. I have the same profile I've had since I started. But I fell off and am now re-focused, re-committed, and re...fired up? Whatever, I'm ready to go.

Feel free to add me. The more friends and support the better.
  • nicholeryan07
    nicholeryan07 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i think i start over every single day. not with a new profile, but mentally. and it definitely keeps me going, because whether i see a loss or a gain on the scale, every day is a new day and a new journey. lets go ladies! (and gentlemen!)
  • Yetta729
    Yetta729 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I started in August of 2001 on my "road to a healthy me", TurboFire and logging my cals on MFP ... by June 2012 I had lost 40lbs ... spent the summer in Germany with family, did pretty well, all the walking and swimming and still paying attention to eating ... I gained 5lbs back (which was half of what I thought I would gain back) ... but then, back home, somehow it all did crumble, I was kinda depressed, lots of things going on in marriage and with life and children (here a piece of chocolate, there 3 peppermints), I worked out only half a$$ed ... when I stepped on the scales end of September I had gained back 30lbs of the 40 ....to say I was fed up and angry and devastated is the least ... In the past three weeks I have stepped up the logging and keeping it real and enjoying my workouts again (not a chore) ... I have lost 3.2lbs ... I am confident that I will keep it up and work it ...
    Feel free to add me as a friend

PS i just now noticed that I have not fixed my weight in the goals ... going there right now ... it's going up even thought the scale went down ;-)
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Mrs. Torres, and everybody else who mentioned making a new start! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

You can do it!
  • tofu0424
    Options
    i just started as well and made a new profile! feel free to add me up :)
  • kikisalander
    kikisalander Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just started over with a new profile as well. Feel free to add me :)
  • shodax
    shodax Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I want to start over, but I dont know how to go about it. I have put on 6kgs since I stopped, and I can't seem to get back on track. Should I open a new account altogether? Would that be a better way to go about it? I'm feeling so guilty and sad I went backwards on all the progress I made :( any suggestions?
  • LC8304
    LC8304 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I was a member up until the beginning of this year when I just "quit" everything... sighhhh... I created a new profile and am ready to lose the 15/20 lbs I gained back.... Nice to meet you all!

Add me if you want, I miss MFP and all of the support and motivation I received the first time I was on my weight loss journey. I lost over 55 lbs before....

I'd like to lose 20+ now..
  • Mrs_Torres
    Options
    Welcome back to everyone! :) I can't figure out how to do a reply from my phone, but to the user who asked about making a whole new profile? I wish I kept my old one for references, but I love that I have this one now. I would keep the old one for stats and stuff and make a new one for your current progress. :)