Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

2nd time around

I need friends and motivation to keep going I lost 45 lbs the first time around then quit everything and started being lazy so I gained 30 back just want some new friends to help keep me on track and help when I have questions or need suggestions on my weight loss I know I can loss the weight and once im motivated I can stick to it and right now I have some really good reasons to be motivated its just need to get in the habit of being addicted to counting my cals like I was before

Replies

• jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    bump for her friends to find her
  • tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Feel free to add me, I like to stay pretty active here!
  • Hello,

thanks of updates

thanks
    john
  • hunter1025
    hunter1025 Posts: 281 Member
    Feel free to add me also.
  • Sharonsmith823
    Sharonsmith823 Posts: 1 Member
    Well this must be the perfect time to introduce myself. This is also my second time around on My Fitness. Everyone I know that has used this has lost the weight and has felt great. I was one of these people get it off quick. It just isn't going to happen. I also have a tendency to freak out about it all...how many carbs, how much fat...oh no how much sugar...etc. You get the point. Right now, I am just going to worry about my exercise and how many calories. I am hoping as I move along in the program those other things will be added to my overall healthy life.

So, welcome to you and thanks for letting me know I am not the only one that starts over.
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Hi and welcome....feel free to add me :smile:
  • Hi! This is my second time around too! My weight piled back on over the course three months : ( my doctor wants to check my thyroid but I want to hold off an try to lose the weight before we explore that. I also feel like people in my family try to sabotage my diets when I'm succeeding so this time I'm keeping progress to myself. Luckily it's getting cool and I can layer my clothing so mabye they won't notice haha. Good luck to everyone wether your trying to gain or lose!! Feel free to add me if you'd like !
  • this is my 2nd time around as well! anyone can add me=)