Starting over

Options
I have been trying to lose weight since I had my first son in 96. I have gone up and down throughout the years (20). The last year I have not done much as far a losing but I have reached my all time high in weight that is. Starting over today. I am stopping that trend and starting A NEW ME!I can uses all the re-enforcement, encouragement and motivation anyone can share.

Replies

• greenmm1980
    greenmm1980 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I recommitted to myself and my goals today as well. After 2 years of auto pilot due to a divorce I said no more unintentional living. I will choose to make better decisions each day. Good luck on your journey. You can reach your goals!
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Good luck! It is never easy but it is worth it to be healthier and feel and look better so try to stick with it for the long haul. I'm just getting started again myself since the beginning of the month. Welcome and best of luck!
  • Herbalife_KC
    Options
    What different methods have you used to lose weight? After losing weight you have to continue working to maintain it. You will gain the weight right back if you go back to your previous lifestyle (that caused you to gain the weight in the first place). The thing is ALL "diets" or nutrition/exercise plans work, you just have to find the right one for you and stick with it. It is definitely a lifestyle change but it is possible if you stay motivated and determined to get the results you want. You can do it!
  • Herbalife_KC
    Options
    Also, a big congratulations on deciding a new you for yourself. Time to take charge! :D
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    After much family and moving stress etc I gained back evrrything I' d lost a some but knew I'd never reach the spot I wanted without getting back on track. So, here I am one month back in and 10lbs back into positive territory.
    You can do this. Feel free to friend me if you like.
    Kimmie
  • starrycarina
    Options
    Good for you! What a great decision! You can do it!
  • lkh1234
    lkh1234 Posts: 41
    Options
    Good luck on your new start !!!!! Will send a friend request.
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Feel free to add me if you want to build your friend network on here :smile: