Before & after pics to motivate you (and even me!)

Options
2»

Replies

• lesliethescrivener
    Options
    Holy moley. Talk about motivating! Did you do anything special to lose it or was it just a healthier lifestyle? How much did you eat/train?

just a healthier lifestyle! i wasn't "training" for anything. i tried (and am still trying) to make changes i can live with.

i do lots of cardio when i can, and choose healthier food options whenever possible. but i'm not perfect and i try not to beat myself up when i mess up.
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    You look great, good job! Also, you have really cute fashion sense! Once I get to where I want to be I'll be in serious need of a new wardrobe with some type of style again FINALLY lol
  • lesliethescrivener
    Options
    You look great, good job! Also, you have really cute fashion sense! Once I get to where I want to be I'll be in serious need of a new wardrobe with some type of style again FINALLY lol

aw thanks! good luck! you'll do great.
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Beautiful girl!! Nice work.. you look amazing. Maintainance is tough, but soooo worth it. :)
  • xMermaidx
    xMermaidx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look absolutely amazing! There is hope after all that I will someday be able to rock a cropped top. Congratulations!
  • perrinjoshua
    perrinjoshua Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    You've done a brilliant job and you have such a wonderful, positive attitude about your long term commitment. Seems like you've got this all under control! Thank you so much for posting, you are an inspiration for many of us.
  • bceltic
    bceltic Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    wow, fantastic!!!!!
  • Lillyloooo
    Lillyloooo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Amazing work !
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job. You truly are an inspiration!!!!
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    You look fab! I've lost my weight but i want a flat stomach like yours! lol.
  • debsocwk
    debsocwk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Great job on your loss