Lose it! Challenge

Options
Whatever it is that holds you down. Whatever it is that keeps you runnin' 'round that same ole mountain. Whatever it is that so easly ensnares you, let us throw that off and run the race that was set out for us.

LOSE IT! CHALLENGE is about finding your potential. Dropping off the doubt, the fear, the guilt, the pain that is often the root of most weigt/body/image issues.

This is not a weigt/loss challenge other than the fact that we will get rid of the weight that tends to hold us down and draw us closer to food and other substances/people/lifestyles that might end up showing up on the scale (whether in gain or loss).

This is totally inspired and driven from a biblical/spiritual approach. I'm not excluding anyone that wants to join but know that we will look at the words of Christ and lose it (Hebrews 12) even our minds if need be! (Romans 12)

Anyone feel like they need to finally lose it?

Replies

• kk_stephens
    kk_stephens Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    COUNT ME IN -- Please. Cant wait
  • analisa511
    analisa511 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am ready!! I love that you use God's word to encourage. I love that His word is always relevant even when it is regarding losing weight and getting healthy.
  • jessicajm
    Options
    I'm so in!

God's really been working in my family lately and it's such a blessing to know that he reveals things to us when the time is right!

He's got it handled
  • tleigh
    Options
    Wonderful!! I'm in!
  • srdungan
    Options
    Definitely!!!
  • Weight Control 101: Be accepting, Be grateful, Be careful, Be disciplined, Be active, Be persistent. (2 Tim 4:7). Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ (1 Corinth 11:1)