24 years old and 100lbs+ to lose! Looking for buddies!

Options
riquid
riquid Posts: 10 Member
Hello!

Let me start off with a tl;dr version:

I'm 24, female, living in Germany, looking for positive friends on here to chat a bit or check in from time to time.
Height: 1.78m/5'10"
Weight: 128kg/282lbs
Goal weight (for now): 80kg/175lbs
Cardio and strength training 3x a week, cutting calories to 1200-1500 net, lost 4 kg/8-9lbs so far

And here's the longer version ;)
Two weeks ago I was finally able to join a gym (graduated last year but still haven't found a full-time job so I'm struggling with money a bit. ) Anyway, exercise alone won't make me healthy so I decided to finally get serious with my diet and started logging. I've been going to the gym 3 times a week doing a combination of cardio and strength training. My goal, besides the weight loss of course, is to get strong and fit. The first two weeks went off without a hitch, I lost 4 kg which I kinda expected since I'm very heavy and the calorie cut was rather drastic compared to what I'd eat before that. I know the next weeks will probably be a lot slower but that's okay; I feel well and will continue no matter what!

So, here's where you come in: I'm very social but my rl friends are busy with work and simply don't use the computer as much. My internet friends aren't trying to lose weight and we're rather busy doing our usual nerdy stuff anyways so I'd really like to get to know some of you! I'm looking for people who're positive and sociable and who'd like to chat a bit from time to time, even if it's just a quick little motivational message! I'm German but pretty fluent in English, it doesn't matter where you are from or how old you are! My hobbies are drawing/painting, video games and going to concerts. Watching several TV shows too (currently The Walking Dead. I know, I know. I can't help loving it.) Also, some fellow lgbtq people would be especially lovely!

Alright I guess that's enough for now. Feel free to add me if you want to! Oh and my food diary is open but it's all in German, jsyk! Sorry about that but it's just a lot easier for me! :)

Replies