Starting over!

Options
2»

Replies

• jamgrl1
    jamgrl1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have restarted several times myself with the same profile and have lost friends also. This time is different because I'm trying a new method. I started 10/17/2013 and have already seen results so I'm going to stick to it using my new mantra, " One Day at a Time."
  • crazycristy12
    crazycristy12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    STARTING OVER GIRLS. i was commited to the insanity program for the whole first month then quit. Im starting over again for the fact that MY JEANS DONT FIT!!! Time to lost weight for good. Calorie counter and Insanity will get me to my goal of losing 40-50 pounds! Feel free to add me! I new and love support!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • happylife2014
    happylife2014 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I just started a month ago.. :) Super happy with how much change I've made in a month!! Motivation, encouragement & inspiration is amazing on here. I make sure I give all of those to everyone.. But, I do also speak up if I see your slipping or need a little extra push.. Accountability is also a huge key in succeeding!!! I'm happy to say, I get ALL of this from the amazing people on MFP, whom I now call most friends!! :)
  • mtpage04
    mtpage04 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I too have recently started over--again. I have been really faithful with my logging for a couple of weeks now. I am looking forward to my jeans in the closet that haven't been worn in a while--like, a long while. :smile:
  • mtpage04
    mtpage04 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also, I am in need of the support for sure!
  • Anselee
    Anselee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over as well, I've always found it hard to stick with being fit but this time even if I fall I'd like to get back up again instead just rolling over and calling it quits
  • Rachlovesfitness
    Rachlovesfitness Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too! :)
  • sarabee0405
    sarabee0405 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me! I just recently started round 2 of insanity. A lot of my friends have slowly faded away and don't use MFP as much.
  • PatriceMG
    PatriceMG Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I lost 30 lbs when I first started MFP. I was within 12 lbs of goal weight. Have gained 20 back. Now I have 32 lbs to goal weight. :( Time to get back on that horse! I would appreciate support in this. It helps SO much!
  • dds5910
    dds5910 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list. I've restarted a million times also, but like you, this is the first time I started with an entire new profile. It feels good knowing I don't have to diet for a month just to get back to my original profile starting point. I'm leaving all that in the past and only focusing on today forward! Lots of luck to us both
  • K_Guillory
    Options
    I'm starting over also! Good luck, add me if you'd like. :)
  • jennyd824
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I hit a wall and am also "starting over"!! I could always use new motivational friends :)
  • shodax
    shodax Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the advice!! Ill do that now :)
  • sincerity211
    Options
    This is day 2 of my restart. I am not a fan of tracking however its a must, so here I go.
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on daily. :)
  • Keith1861
    Options
    Well guy have to start over too sometimes lol. I'm back on the horse and don't plan on falling off this time.
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    I am right there with all of you. I lost 25 lbs and stopped logging food and weighing myself. Now I find 10 extra lbs and tight jeans. I am pissed at myself. Today I am back to my routine of weighing myself, logging food and exercise and reading these motivational posts.

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.
  • may2000
    Options
    First time forum poster and long time dieter. I'm almost 40 years old and finally ready, I think, to get this **** until control. I'm hoping to get some support and hopefully encourage others. Not sure what I'm doing, or how to get motivated, But I know it's time to get serious about it.