virtual pen pal

Options
Hello,

I would really like to have somebody to go through this journey with. Somebody to talk with about the struggles and successes. If anybody is interested in actually keeping in touch regularly and keeping each other motivated please send me a message.

Thanks!

Replies

• Toofatforshirts
    Toofatforshirts Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    lets do it I am game, the only thing I don't like about this site is that if I comment or leave you a message it doesn't show on the top that you have a message but I am on here every day and I can check. You don't have to do this alone.
  • nooduitgang
    Options
    Hi!

Having someone to talk to sounds like a great idea. I'd definitely be willing to give it a shot if you want. I'm 25, about 80lbs over weight, live with my gf, go to school & work full time (busy busy busy), have a cat and a dog, AND am desperately trying to hold onto some semblance of a social life while going to the gym and working out. Needless to say I am quite busy and balancing it all is a bit tough. Having someone extra to talk to might make it that much easier.

Best,

N
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    That sounds like an awesome idea! I miss having a pen pal :) If you want to be mine, message me up!
  • Shikonneko
    Shikonneko Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I might putz up the weekends but I think I'm a pretty good responder all told. Anyone can feel free to add me~
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I would love to have a penpal, I am 50 and have lost 115 lbs in the last 3yrs I am now in maintaince, but am terrified of gaining back the weight. I can always use support and would love to support others
  • Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I would love to have a penpal, I am 50 and have lost 115 lbs in the last 3yrs I am now in maintaince, but am terrified of gaining back the weight. I can always use support and would love to support others

You have done Amazing job
  • ejdutton
    ejdutton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Well done to everyone who has started their journey and lost weight, whether its 1 lb or 200 lb! We are here for the same reasons so lest help each other get to where we want to be!

Im always available to talk to so please add me if you would like to :)
  • Toofatforshirts
    Toofatforshirts Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would live to be your friend. Support is everything
  • JaneySmiles
    Options
    I am new too! I tried to start last year before my wedding but became distracted and now I'm starting up all over again. This year is all about taking care of my body! I have had my struggles. At one point in the past I was 200lbs and I lost 70lbs! It CAN be done AND maintained;) This time around I am more focused on improvement I can see with my own eyes and feel in my body than the number on the scale. I am a mom and my four year old is actually my best trainer, he likes to workout next to me and say things like "WE CAN DO IT!" haha! I would love some encouragement and to give some as well so message away!!:D Wishing everyone success!!
  • MissDLynnR
    MissDLynnR Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I would love to find others in similar situations who really want a core group of friends to help each other!
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I know ALL the words! Ok, most of the words. Most of the smaller ones anyway.