30-60lb goal, looking for weight loss buddies!

Options
I'm 20 years old, live in Indiana, and have to lose at least 30 lbs. I want to be somewhat skinny for my 21st birthday in October. I weighin at 195 right now, and I'm 5'7. This brings my BMI right around 30. My goal is to be at least 160 at my 21st birthday, because I have been there before, and I actually feel great at that weight. However, if I could get to 145 by then, I would be estatic! Anyone interested in being motivation buddies? I currently am trying T25 and shakeology, though I haven't been very dedicated to it as of yet. I also own Insanity!

Let me know what you think!

Replies

• dxc92
    dxc92 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hey Marissa

I'd be interested, im looking for some motivation too!!! Im 21 and live in Scotland... I am also about 5"7 and weight at 172lb right now, my starting weight was 186lb. My goal is to get to 140ish lb's ... Would be fab

I don't do T25, insanity or shakeology though, I go to pilates, kettlercise and body attack.. So more fitness classes!!

Danielle x
  • astandaa
    Options
    Hi, I am Agnes. Lost 45 kg still 20-25 kg to loose. I am thinking about T25, I would like to know how is it for you.
  • kotomli0530
    kotomli0530 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I am 5'5 and currently 208.. I want to lose 65lbs by Summer! I would be happy to help motivate each other :D
  • Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want! I have 30-50lbs to lose and I log in everyday. We can motivate each other!
  • nooduitgang
    Options
    Hello hello,

I think that's a great goal stick with it! Feel free to add me.

Best,

N
  • natalieyeo39
    natalieyeo39 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I would love to make more friends! I have about 30lbs before I hit my ideal weight. I've lost 6 so far so 24 to go for my first ultimate goal weight! :)
  • JKD04
    JKD04 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey girls,
    I am 26 y/o from NJ. I am currently 159, and am looking to get in to 120's range. I would love the motivation of having friends on here. I am currently just calorie counting. I have done jenny craig in the past and was successful on it. I got down to 119 lbs, but years later I am back up to my highest weight ever. I am trying to do a jenny craig style type diet. I am eating three small meals under 260 calories, two fruits, one dairy, and one snack. I am also taking a multi vitamin. <3 Jill
  • Mari_928
    Mari_928 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am looking for new friends and people who are motivational for me as well. :smile:

11712005.png
  • mshiesha
    Options
    Hey my name is shiesha. Im from SC but stationed in NY. im a soldier in the army. i have three little girls. im currently 185lbs and my goal is 165 lbs. I do zumba, run, and lift weights. My eating habits are what's killing me. I need a buddy for motivation.
  • CalistaBruno
    CalistaBruno Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'5" and looking to lose 30-40 lbs. I log in every day and am very motivated to lose the weight. I'd love to have you as a friend!
  • Anselee
    Anselee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm also looking for weight loss buddies my over all goal is to lose about 90 lbs but for now I'm setting a personal goal of losing 30lbs , looking for people who are motivated, so we can stay motivated together :)
  • munchie3511
    munchie3511 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    We can be buddies! I drink shakeology just like you! I don't have T25 or Insanity yet! I have TurboFire and HipHopAbs! Feel free to add me! :) Goodluck!
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    need to lose about 30lbs, I'm 27 in atlanta. you all can add me.
  • Truegoddess22
    Truegoddess22 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm looking to lose about 55 lbs. I'm 5'2 and weigh 179 goal weight is 125. Feel free to add me. Open invitation :)
  • miamiink89
    miamiink89 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I have 30lbs to go until I think I will be happy with my weight. Ill just judge it as I go along. Im 5ft2 and weigh 159lbs. Ive done insanity and 30ds. Im now doing Jillian Michaels ripped in 30.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • charlielyne1314
    Options
    Hellooooo I'm looking for some weight loss buddies! I've really just started this up today - I'm 18, 5"7 but I really want to lose those 46lbs and am determined to make it happen. Feel free to add me :)
  • Txsteach
    Txsteach Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 60... I'm a 44 year old female doing this again, friend me if you want...
  • missyleep
    missyleep Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey! Add me :) it wasn't too long ago that I was in the 190s. I'm also 5'7 and currently 165 - trying to get to 140 as ultimate goal weight.. With muscle though!
  • QuietDissidence
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 40 lbs and always on the look out for new motivational buddies. Feel free to add me =)
  • Antonia2501
    Antonia2501 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am Toni and have a short term goal of at least 25 lbs but a long term goal of 70 lbs. Feel free to add me!