Anyone do weight watchers online?

Options
2»

Replies

• jolt28
    jolt28 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I used to do it too but I prefer to save my money AND watch all of the nutrient components of what I eat - carbs, sodium, sugar, protein etc. Plus with WW, I abused the system and used points for things I shouldn't eat every day. When I see the breakdown of how much fat or carbs (rather than just points in general) is in something I'm less likely to eat it.
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I just lost 70+ lbs with WW online over a year's time. Switched to maintenance a month ago and joined MFP more recently to see how my diet translates from points to calories. If all goes well and I get more comfortable with MFP, I plan to get rid of my WW online subscription after the holidays and keep MFP because it's free.

IMO, you should do what works best for you. I didn't mind paying the $18/month for WW online because it worked really well for me and it's just what I was most comfortable with. Now I want to try my hand at counting calories instead, but I know I can always go back to WW if I want to.
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    I joined at he beginning of the month for 3 months and Im going to be honest I have only been on it maybe 4 times I keep meaning to log in but keep forgetting about it I am going to have to remember to cancel in Dec after my 3 months is up.
  • mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I joined at he beginning of the month for 3 months and Im going to be honest I have only been on it maybe 4 times I keep meaning to log in but keep forgetting about it I am going to have to remember to cancel in Dec after my 3 months is up.

You should be able to log into your account settings now and cancel for the end of you prepiad time period. That wat you don't have to remember in Dec.
  • Scremoshells
    Options
    I did it for a few months. it got me over a hump I was stuck at for a while, but now I'm back on MFP. They basically do the same thing, if you are only doing online then stay with MFP. However, if you want the face-to-face the meetings are great!
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Nope. Not worth it to me. It's basically like this site, except instead of cals, you're counting points, and you pay for it.
  • MarieCoreaa1
    MarieCoreaa1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I did weight watchers online only and was able to loose 20+ pounds. I found this site and decided that this site does the same thing except you count calories instead of points. I have been able to maintain my weight and the database for foods is larger on this site. And the bonus-It's FREE!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!