New here...would love some diet buddies?

Options
Hi everyone! I'm new here. I am 21 years old and getting married in February and since I was young I have been heavy set. I want to lose over 100lbs and get the body I've always wanted and gain the confidence that I've never had! To think about is really exciting..but making it happen seems impossible. I basically need some motivation, someone to help me with what to eat, how much water to drink etc..

Is there anyway to walk away without my stomach hanging over after I've lost all the weight? If possible I'd like to have no, or at least hardly any loose skin. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!

Replies

• Gloria0160
    Gloria0160 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Gloria and I'm also new to this sight. Maybe, we can help each other.:flowerforyou:
  • jtravismedia
    jtravismedia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love some buddies to keep the encouragement going.

I live in Hong Kong. I'm working to lose weight and get back to cycling.

Hope to hear from you both.
  • wjr1020
    wjr1020 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Wendy and I live in Tampa Fl. I set up a profile a while ago but never followed through. I now weigh almost 10 lbs more than I did then. I think I am starting menopause and the weight is piling on. If this sounds familiar to any of you and your looking for a buddy, please add me as a friend. Looking to lose about 20-25 pounds. This is so hard to do alone....... Thanks
  • unicornrainbow3
    Options
    Hi welcome...I am 52 in menapause and have been battling weight for years, I have found one excellent weapon against the battle EAT LESS MOVE MORE DRINK WATER....I know it sound cliche but it's true....I have tried gimmicks and pills and this and that now I do a combination of Richard Simmons exercise videos (found at good will) and a tape called WALK AWAY THE POUNDS I can get my exercise in wearing boxers and a tshirt in the privacy of my living room I started at nearly 300lbs and am now at 270 I have taught myself new recipes like I love hot wings so I bought a bottle of buffalo sauce and when I have the craving I mix some up and dip veggies in the sauce. cucumbers and tomatos with balsamic vinegar drizzled over them OMG makes a great snack or a nice lunch side with a sandwich I am a carb addict so I have had to find ways to feed that craving while still losing weight I don't know moderation but I'm learning I can have 16 tortilla chips with salsa, I have to count them out into a bowl and put the bag away this way I know I can only have what I have...one thing I've learned is I will eat more calories trying to get rid of a craving then if I would have just ate the craving for example if I crave choc. I will have one miniture it takes care of the craving and I don't waste a bunch of calories anyway hope this helps....I won't lie it's not easy but it sure feels good when you step on that scale and the number is smaller or you put on those jeans that were tight and ya have a little wiggle room....good luck feel free to post back anytime