smoothies

Options
I am after a recipe to make low calorie banana smoothies?
Also how will I enter it to my diary do I add every ingredient?
Thank you

Replies

• blukttn66
    blukttn66 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm not a banana fan, so I cannot suggest a banana smoothie to you, but I can offer you a tip about adding for a "Recipe"... just click on your food tab and go to the Recipes tab under that. You can build any recipe you want and it'll give all the nutrition values. And you can use it over and over, rather than just adding the ingredients to your log for a day and doing it all over again.
  • MissKitty9
    MissKitty9 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Banana, almond milk, & strawberry yogurt makes a tasty smoothie. And to add, just go to "Recipe". You add each ingredient, name the recipe, & save, & then you'll have it every time you make the smoothie :smile:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Just bananas or bananas with other fruits? What do you consider "low-calorie"?
  • cariorliz
    cariorliz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    frozen banana, 1 cup almond milk, 3oz nf greek yogurt and PB2 with chocolate...sometimes i add vanilla protein powder as well it's delish...its like a reese pb cup smoothie!!
  • jenr58
    jenr58 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you for your answers just bananas at this time. I will go and make my own recipe thanks for your help :)
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Mine and my Kids' favorite Smoothies are whole fruit smoothies

Whole fruit of your choice - I prefer Strawberry/Banana, my son loves Raspberry and Strawberry
    Ice Cubes
    Milk - we use 2% but any milk will suffice
    Small dab of sugar to cut the tartness of the fruit - and I am talking less than 1/4 tsp to taste

I have to crush the cubes first before adding everything to the blender, but once crushed I put everything in the blender and off we go! It's yummy and healthy! I top off my son's with a little whip cream but I prefer to leave it off of mine.

It's a fav summertime treat in our home!