I'm gonna be a thin girl stuck in a chubby girls body. :happy:
  • TripleRadiance275
    TripleRadiance275 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Wilma Flintstone, with ink.
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Probably not dressing up this year. I haven't really dressed up since I aged out of trick or treating. Where I live isn't really a high traffic area for trick or treaters either(small town) so anyway, I will probably watch my favorite show on Halloween night and that's about it so far, although I'm the kind of person to do things last minute, hardly ever make plans more than hours in advance(they usually fall through otherwise).
  • CiarasJourney
    Options
    <
    A Cop :D
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be me handing out candy. I never dress up.
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    jbqz.jpg

khal drogo from game of thrones - threw it together in a day, was pretty pleased haha
  • Samuraiko
    Samuraiko Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    A female version of the Nostalgia Critic (he remembers it, so you don't have to). Easy enough outfit: black suit jacket, white t-shirt, red tie, black cap, blue jeans, belt, and sneakers. And glasses. And attitude. :D
  • srevels85
    srevels85 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    <<
    My boyfriend and I were Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke for a party we went to. BUT we are having a work party on Thursday and I am planning to be Katniss Everdeen from Hunger Games:)
  • smerkord
    smerkord Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    <--Scott Pilgrim from the movie Scott Pilgrim vs. the World based on the comics.
  • srevels85
    srevels85 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    <--- I was a mummy and my friend was a zombie school girl.

Fun costumes!!
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I'll probably do something last minute if anything at all. I've been too busy making my daughter a wacky inflatable flailing arm man costume.
  • mhouston2011
    Options
    My husband is going to be A god.
    I will be a dark angel.
    My oldest son is going to be a handsome devil.
    His girlfriend will be an angel.
    My 16yr old is going to be a cool Jester.
    My 14yr old is going to be a serial killer.
    **We are throwing a Halloween Party.**

yikes....when will your ID channel special be scheduled to appear??
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Mine was super lame. The BF and I went to a party and he didn't want to dress up. I encouraged him to at least wear a festive t-shirt (he complied) and then I just went as a Captain America fan-girl. I did do retro hair and make-up, so I guess that's something... :)
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Gravity. My three year old has a nasa costume and I will be the Space Shuttle.
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Decided to not dress up this year...hubster and I are going to go the The 13th Floor (YIKES! CAN'T WAIT!) and then go somewhere to watch ASU kick some Washington State *kitten*. Hopefully. :drinker:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    <<
    My boyfriend and I were Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke for a party we went to. BUT we are having a work party on Thursday and I am planning to be Katniss Everdeen from Hunger Games:)

^that's hilarious :) love your costumes.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    either an ape or green man from sunny in philadelphia. i was green man a few years back and only problem with it is it shows EVERY curve in your body. haha
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    either an ape or green man from sunny in philadelphia. i was green man a few years back and only problem with it is it shows EVERY curve in your body. haha

I want pics.