Couldnt resist! 95 pound loss! Identical comparison pictures

Options

Replies

• Flynnwd
    Flynnwd Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is impressive! Thank you for sharing with us.

With Regards,
    Flynn
  • Lauraplane
    Lauraplane Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!!!! Thanks for the pics!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Daaaaaaamn! Nice work, OP!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    wow, ok... i took a nap and woke up to all these nice messages...

so, to answer some questions...

im not and wasnt doing any specific "program", just kinda doing my own thing i put together for my busy lifestyle and personality... i decided to eat at the minimum amount of calories recomended for a female, which is 1200 per day. i checked into nutrisystem, and aside from it being way too expensive, most of the meals looked gross... i came to the conclusion that nutrisystem is just about 1200 calories per day, so i figured i would do my own "nutrisystem"... i but whatever frozen diet meals that are on sale at the grocery store... i keep a stock of varieties in my freezer. i have my faves, and i dress them up a bit with fresh veggies and such... then, to avoid any plateus, failure due to not getting what i want, and allowing my body to kinda reset its self, i decided that every 2 weeks, so every OTHER SATURDAY, after 2 weeks of hard work, i would have 1 day of carefree eating. its not cheating because its part of my plan. i eat whatever it is that i want, in whatever quantity i want. i planned my family activities around these 2 days per month, so, like disneyland or knotts berry farm... then i can eat with my family without the world revolving around me and calorie counting...

for exercise, i go to the gym 5 days a week. about 45 minutes cardio and about 45 minutes strength training... i do whatever... sometimes running on the tread, other times walking... sometimes elliptical, sometimes stairmaster... for lifting weights, i do my arms, back, and chest / abs mon-wed-fri, and i do my legs, back, and butt tue-thu...

im on maintenance now, so, i have continued to stick to my low calories during the week, and then have free calorie days every sat and sun... i still log, so i know that my week average is just about 2000 per day... however, its kinda "zig-zagged"

i nap everyday! love my naps... i have a set nap time, and i get very angry if anyone disturbs me... i think napping is good for you, in japan, they take naps, daily... some employers even allow the employees a nap time to go home and nap... andf people in japan live long lives! wether im right or wrong, i dont care, i still love my naps! :)
  • mhoeff1
    mhoeff1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    wow you are beautiful! you have done an amazing job!!! congrats!!! proud of you!
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! What a wonderful transformation. Congrats on your success!:flowerforyou:
  • pippabc
    pippabc Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Well done to you, you are looking great. I bet you are feeling pretty good too :0)
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    great job! 11 months is very impressive!
  • MuslimahMama
    MuslimahMama Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    A job well done ! Huge congrats, very motivating
  • zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You look ah-maz-ing!
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    i'm sure the second and third "after" pictures look great, but i couldn't get past the first one b/c i didn't want to take my eyes off your *kitten*. wow. awesome job. congrats!
  • MyLuvMaya
    MyLuvMaya Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Michelle_MyBelle
    Michelle_MyBelle Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! You look great!! WOW!
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Incredible beauty! Just read your profile, and now I'm even MORE impressed. What an inspiration to so many!! Thank you for sharing. You have no idea what you've done for a whole bunch of us. :heart:
  • acoustictones
    Options
    Excellent work!!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Killer results!
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    fantabulous!!! you look amazing!!
  • Ideabaker
    Ideabaker Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation! So motivating! Thanks for sharing how you did it on your profile :)!
  • cavia
    cavia Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You are smokin' hawt! Congratulations on your transformation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!