HERBALIFE SHAKES

Options
hey anybody here use the herbalife shakes, how did you find it and can you maintain the weight after you lose it? my friend is doingit and has lost a few pounds and now she is going to do a week on a week off it! im not going to do it im just interested in finding out more about it :)thanks guys

Replies

• 2blueeyes
    Options
    I drink a HL protein shake every morning and love it. It starts my day off great with lots of energy. I add 2 oz of greek yogurt, 1/2 cup of fresh fruit (or frozen) and a dash of vanilla. I use the vanilla powder but they have tons of flavors. I have lost 7 pounds in 3 weeks. Also drink all my water and always over exceed my protein need. Give it a try. They have samples so you can try each flavor. Good luck!!
  • bubblez_x3
    Options
    I am currently drinking the HERBALIFE shakes.. Usually when your 100% on the program you replace 2 meals for 2 shakes I just drink shake usually for dinner or when i am in a rush at breakfast, I also put in a scoop of protein powder. I know a lot of ppl on HERBALIFE diet and they have gotten results. And I get mine from my sis in law who is a distributor so I get it half off! YAY! But it does satisfy and it tastes good!
  • Wileyjoe
    Wileyjoe Posts: 282
    Options
    I am also using the herbalife shakes. I have been following the two shake a day program through the program at our local nutrition club with a lot of success. I started in July when I joined a weight loss challenge they were holding. I won that challenge and am now in another one that I signed up for. The herbalife powder is better tasting than most other protein powders I have tried. I also add fruit into my shakes for flavor and added nutrition.

As far as weight maintenance goes, my opinion is that it is going to be a part of any weight loss effort. It's a lifestyle change that needs to be kept once you reach your goal. That doesn't mean that you can't eat anything that you would have before you started to diet - you just need to keep in mind eating things in moderation and using the skills that you learned while getting to the goal.
  • rstring
    rstring Posts: 35
    Options
    I am using Qivana, and I swear by them. If interested, let me know.:glasses:
  • maz123
    maz123 Posts: 63
    Options
    thanks everybody will have a think on what ye all said! thanks
  • maz123
    maz123 Posts: 63
    Options
    thanks everybody will have a think on what ye all said! thanks
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Shakeology: The Healthiest Meal of the Day. Enough said!
  • DebbieDuffy09
    Options
    I used HL last year when I got married and I did lose about 20 pounds.... But honeymoon and such I gained the weight back....
  • FelipaJ
    FelipaJ Posts: 71
    Options
    I used HL last year when I got married and I did lose about 20 pounds.... But honeymoon and such I gained the weight back....

Yup, I did Herbalife, was even a distributor. went through a rough time and gave the shakes up (wasn't planning on it being long term) before I knew it all the weight PLUS MORE was back. I currently have a container at home that I use on occassion because I like the taste, but not as a 'plan'.
    I've also had my friend try to get me to sale the shakeology shake....but I just don't want to have to focus on that right now. She said it's not about selling, but I see alot of ppl pushing it on here and I just don't want to be like that :smile:

Edited to add: I did taste the shakeology, they're both yummy :laugh: