Shorty, fourty, and a long way to go

Options
nutmegoreo
nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
I have made some wonderful friends in the last few days, and would like to add a few more for support. Anyone interested in giving and receiving support, add me.

Replies

• ladymm40
    Options
    You can add me....I'm short , 41 and also have a long way to go.

We can do this.....
  • Amandamoss2013
    Options
    You have just described me! (Ok, I am 44!) I have only just begun and am hugely daunted about how much I have to lose!
  • traceysturn
    Options
    You described me as well. I am back at this after a long "hiatus" & need all the support I can get!
    ~Tracey
  • liv2full
    liv2full Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm new too. I just started MFP yesterday. I'm 45 and have been gaining weight steadily the last year or so. I've tried watching what I eat. Just finished the Insanity program---and gained 5 lbs!! I guess it's hormones or something, cause I'm gaining it all in my belly. It's so frustrating! I keep having to buy new pants because I get too fat for my old ones.

Hopefully, logging my food will budge my scale.

Jennifer
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    Yay! I had great success with MFP last year, but got distracted. I was not active in the community. I am hoping that this will make it harder to walk away. All in!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me
    I am 42
    and a cardio queen.
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am 40 and a shorty too! Fell off the wagon, put a stone back on and now back on track!

You're welcome to add!
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Shorties unite!!!

:D
  • kakklespakkle
    kakklespakkle Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Did someone call for shorty forties???? Reporting for duty. Feel free to add me to your list of motivators!
  • TNM2014
    TNM2014 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Is 36 close enough????? I am a shorty and in need of support. :wink:
  • Islandready1968
    Islandready1968 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Let's do this...need fitness pals for this journey
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    Hmmm, maybe I should have called this fourty shorties to see if we have enough...

:laugh:
  • tamijones357
    tamijones357 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, just started this site today and started my diet yesterday. I am 44 and have 120 lbs to lose. I really do not have a good support system, so it would be great to be in a good support group.
  • Tffanie4712
    Options
    ADD ME
  • CHRISTTY33
    Options
    Short? Yes, fourty? Yes, almost 41 ...struggling to lose? Oh..yes!!! Long way to go here too 30 lbs, I am hopeful...
  • anwylyd_un
    anwylyd_un Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm a shortstop and 40 (well for another week and a half anyway), and have at least 22lbs to go - I may add another 7 to that target later depending on how this goes.

Feel free to add me :D

Lynn