Good heavens! What a great smile!
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Dang.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I don't get it. Those kinds of butts look SO bad in pants. It's completely disproportionate. My husband loves that shape too that's the worst. The one thing I want is to los 3/4 of my own butt!

I hear ya. Pants shopping sucks with this shape. My whole life I have hated my disproportionate butt and people think its cool? Well....if we could just get clothing designers to think its cool....

Have you tried Old Navy Rockstar Superskinny jeans? These are all I wear, perfect fit, no waist gapping :smile:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I don't get it. Those kinds of butts look SO bad in pants. It's completely disproportionate. My husband loves that shape too that's the worst. The one thing I want is to los 3/4 of my own butt!

Pants are overrated as *kitten*.

I look damn good in a skirt/yoga pants and frankly that's all that matters.
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    My butt is cute and round but it's sure as Hell not that!! :indifferent:
  • jamarelo
    Options
    I got it and let me tell you... sometimes it's not cool to have a big butt when you have a tiny waist.
    Shopping = Stress (girls will know)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

No they don't...I look hot as *kitten* in pants
  • Fithealthyforlife
    Fithealthyforlife Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Does she REALLY squat 400 lbs for reps?!

Regardless, I've been following her youtube videos for a while now, and even though I can't understand a word of it...I like her. She's the hottest thing I've ever seen, and seems like a very nice woman as well.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

I hear ya. Pants shopping sucks with this shape. My whole life I have hated my disproportionate butt and people think its cool? Well....if we could just get clothing designers to think its cool....
    Well, there's an idea for women that actually do have this shape. Perhaps a line does need to be started, because I do know quite a few friends that have to try to lose weight just to get back into their pants.. Their butts get bigger, but the rest of them stays thin, but then their clothes fit all awkwardly and they're stuck wearing jogging pants or sweat pants.. Not flattering for a young lady :|
  • 2bePhantasticallyfit
    Options
    My butt doesn't look like that but I'm still pretty proud of it!!
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    HIT ME up LOL.

I dont even know itf its reall but from her workout vids idk! I think shes From Brazil! That might just be REAL! lol

Lulz, Eva. Yeah, she's a brazzy.
    She's a member on my company's social network. Lots of interesting pic posts.
  • apachebat
    apachebat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    le sigh. It's so smooth!
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    WOW!