Restarting my journey to lose weight and NEED friends!

Options
Hey everyone, my name is Ashley and I'm 23. I was on here a year and a half ago and lost 40 pounds in 3 months, but then my dad got diagnosed with cancer and I gained all the weight back plus some more. Now, I'm back on here and ready to make a change. I'm at 305 and I'm 5'8" and want to get to about 170.

I could sure use some motivational buddies on here to help me along!
Please feel free to add me and I will support you as well :)

Replies

• davidlo421
    Options
    Welxome to MFP,Sorry to hear about ur dad. I also lost weight and gain it back & plus sime. MFP was a great resource.to have to get back on track on my weight loss journey .. Feel free to add me. Good luck on ur journey. .
  • LaurenEllexx
    LaurenEllexx Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey Amanda! I'm new here also :) I'm sure you'll get your weight down in no time :)
  • oh_you_sassy
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've been on here for a while now to help recover from an eating disorder. So sorry to hear about your dad. :(
  • kw1452
    kw1452 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have rejoined this site for who knows how many times lol. I have been working on dieting and exercise for several months with little results so Im back on the calorie counting train. I've added you - I started a group of 20 somethings so we can all motivate each other. Look for my women in their 20s topic in general diets (i think thats where i posted it) to find more same-age friends!
  • Ayane101
    Ayane101 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am always here for motivation and support!!!
  • kellymbock
    kellymbock Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I restarted too and have been on it for 90 days. MFP is so motivating to me. Good luck we are all on a journey.
  • JilloftheDead
    JilloftheDead Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I hope your dad is recovering from his fight with cancer. Feel free to add me, I'm active daily :)
  • wozniaks
    wozniaks Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I also just got back on a few weeks ago you can add me as well I am 29 and looking to get to about 170lbs as well good luck add me if you like
  • accendo
    accendo Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi add me too, I'm 5"8 as well and looking to get to about 72kgs ultimately. I'm just taking it 1 step at a time.
  • anthonybsmith
    anthonybsmith Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The journey of a 1,000 miles begins with the first step. Let's go Ashley!:happy: