Actual Motivated Friends

Options
Anyone actually motivated and will interact? Mid 30s but any will do if motivated!

Replies

• sheltap
    sheltap Posts: 10
    Options
    I am and will!!!!

i need to stop being so damn lazy and get my *kitten* in high gear. I just started this site and didnt realize that, there was a community on it! technology is not my thing!

You can add me....
  • GottaLoseIt13
    GottaLoseIt13 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I will do my best to help motivate you when you need it!
  • morethanjustamomto4
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I am determind to get better about eating and being more active. Good luck!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I've been here for years and I am active every day. I actually comment on my friends statuses. I exercise every day, I log my food most days but I sometimes skip weekends if I am too busy.

Feel free to add me.

If there are others that want to add, that's great too. Just know, I do not accept people that eat under 1k calories a day, don't have their profile filled out or people who swear or down others. I want to support people who are self motivated that need a little encouragement. This is your journey and I am willing to support that 100% but its all up to you. Much love :flowerforyou:
  • running_tall
    running_tall Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

My nutrition isn't always perfect...but I try to honestly log as much as I can, and I move 3-5 times a week. Active everyday and try to be as supportive and encouraging as I can.

I'm 41.
  • ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm motivated and interactive, anyone is welcome to add me :flowerforyou:
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I stay active here, you can add me.

I didn't get 'serious' about consistently working out until now, at 47. It was a slow growth over the last few years. Now I've found DVD's and communities really help me, so I'm glad to help!!!!

one day at a time.
  • Mekatluvr
    Mekatluvr Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me, and anyone else who's reading this and need support, can as well. I try my best to log in my food diary as often as possible, but there are times where I get so caught up with my homework, I don't even think about it. lol I know bad, but I am honest. :)
  • Winston1717
    Options
    Ditto. ..I have a great group of friends but always room for more..feel free to add. I'm 49 and log in everyday. Work out 4-5 times per week. Good luck.!