42 Pounds Down - GOALLLLLL! (with pics)

Options

Replies

• Supahvixen
    Supahvixen Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I cheated and just looked at your pics but they tell your story. Congrats on all your hard work. And happy almost 10 yr anni (that part I read). :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Wow, I read everything you had to say haha.
    Sounds like you had quite the journey and are just as impatient as I am lol. Congratulations!! Even though you're not in that bikini bod you promised him, you look like you're very very close to getting there. You look amazing! :)
  • zzCzz
    zzCzz Posts: 1
    Options
    so impressive! great story and successes.
  • starrycarina
    Options
    You look so great! Good for you! Congrats!
  • kerrygailis
    kerrygailis Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Yay so happy that one of us girlies are at goal, you're a great inspiration Julie and I am very grateful that you have been able to support me along the way. I love all the pics and your inspiring story.

Can't wait to see what the future goals are. :flowerforyou: :happy: :heart:
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Amazing work Jules! be proud! Whoop Whoop!!
    I especially LOVE these two pics!! Looking great!

6404325_589.jpg

6404325_5159.jpg
  • joied
    joied Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You're inspirational. Loved the photo gallery too. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    wow.

wow wow wow.

amazing!
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Yay! Jule's posted her success story. You look fantastic!!! Good luck with you're running; I'll be stuck here drooling over your photos. (And seriously didn't recognize you in your before photo.)
  • 120mustdo
    120mustdo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    RAWR! Awesome!
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Thanks, all! :heart:

The weight is off, now the muscle building starts!

And one of you asked what the 30 Day Shred is - It's a Jillian Michaels workout that combines cardio/resistance/ab work in bite sized bits into 30 or so minute segments. I swore she was the devil incarnate when I started it, LOL...
  • girlinagirdle
    girlinagirdle Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I'm in the middle of a stall (well I hope it's the middle and it's going to end soon!). I've been thinking about jacking it in, or upping calories, or just going into maintenance because maybe this is where I'm 'meant' to be. But having read your post I'm not. I'm going to carry on because like you, I don't quit. Thank you for being the post I needed to read today.
  • jennz81
    jennz81 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    A job well done :) Keep up the great work. :)
  • kbeardmore22
    kbeardmore22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story, this is so inspiring to me!! I am nearing the 50 mark as well in the new year and I hope to be sharing a story like yours when I get to my goal! Congratulations well done!!
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    What a success story!! You look awesome!! I seem to be forever stuck at 163-165. Lose some, gain some, but darn if I can break through and get lower. I'm not pushing myself, and I know it. Seeing your story gives me hope that I CAN do it. I won't be stuck here forever. LOL...Jillian Michaels is Ms. Meanie Teenie Pants.
  • racemary
    racemary Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing! Well done for not giving up. I'm doing this the third time as well. I hope I can achieve what you did.
  • LexieDouglas92
    LexieDouglas92 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This is amazing you started at pretty much the same weight as me and we are similar heights - this is great inspriation as im at the start of my journey!

Thank you for posting this :)
  • V4everfit
    V4everfit Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look good!
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    I :heart: you so hard. Congrats on all your accomplishments, Julie!! You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!